Valued Contributor

I always watch the video's before I buy product. Had no trouble until recently. They start, stop and start again or they start, stop, and do not restart until I go back in. Really getting tired of this. I do not know if I am the only one experiencing this but I notice no one else has complained about this situation.

Honored Contributor

Hi, Tampa Lady! I viewed a couple of videos today with no problems, but I'm sorry you're having trouble.

Many things can cause problems with videos, but the first thing to check, based on your description, would be the speed of your internet connection. If it's too slow, or it's dropping out now and then, that could cause the symptoms you describe. (Try something like Speedtest.net -- http://www.speedtest.net/ -- to check it.)

If the internet connection looks good, try a different browser to see if you get the same results. And be sure you have the current version of Adobe Flash Player.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Valued Contributor

Thanks, dooBdoo. I tried speedtest.net and it said my computer was too slow. I try to eliminate items that I knew was slowing it down but did not help enough. I will keep working on it. I was afraid to download what speedtest was asking of me. I get nervous when I do not know what is going to happen. I am going to have my husband take a look. That is a great site.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor
On 9/5/2014 Tampa Lady said:

Thanks, dooBdoo. I tried speedtest.net and it said my computer was too slow. I try to eliminate items that I knew was slowing it down but did not help enough. I will keep working on it. I was afraid to download what speedtest was asking of me. I get nervous when I do not know what is going to happen. I am going to have my husband take a look. That is a great site.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Hi, Tampa Lady! I'm glad you like the site.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

What it's telling you is that the speed of the connection is too slow, the speed at which data is sent to and received from your computer. It's not an indication that your computer is slow.

You need to talk with your internet service provider, tell them the numbers you see on Speedtest.net (Ping, Download, and Upload) and find out why the signal isn't what you're paying for.

(btw: Don't download anything from the Speedtest website -- that's not necessary. Just use the service to verify the connection strength. Each provider has their own speed test. If you'd rather use that, search for something like Xfinity speed test, or AT&T speed test, that sort of thing.)

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova