Super Contributor

That poor man that is the host over-night makes me laugh so hard...the things that he says. He's hilarious!

Not ready for prime time...for sure!

Esteemed Contributor

You must be talking about Alberti {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} - and I think he is SO ready for prime time. He's a breath of fresh air in a sea of the same old same old..... He makes sure he's knowledgeable about the products he is presenting, whether it's kitchen equipment, jewelry, or ladies' clothes. He's funny with a great sense of humor, doesn't take himself too seriously, works very well with the vendors (letting them talk), and doesn't talk about his personal life constantly. Just enumerating some of the things he does and doesn't do that so many people complain about with other hosts.

I thoroughly enjoy watching him, and as soon as more people figure out what your headline is about (I'm pretty sure I'm right), you will see how many like him a lot. Everyone is entitled to their opinion....maybe he'll "grow on you"....{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Respected Contributor

You mean Alberti, OP? I really like Alberti a lot. But, different strokes for different folks. Smile

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Contributor

I like him too. I think he is a good change.

Super Contributor
Alberti is a great host! Many of the senior hosts could learn a lot from him!
Honored Contributor

I don't think he is just "the overnight dude." I see him during the daytime a lot. For a newer host, he is much better than some that have been there a long time.

Super Contributor

he is such a fashionista he deserves to sell fashion much more he is excellent and pleasant and kind stop putting him on late night he is far better than some of the older ones who are stumbling over their q cards new blood qvc get with it some cows need to be put out to pasture bring on alberti and amy and the likes for fashion tired of seeeing the old gals sporting clothes they would never wear

Esteemed Contributor

Alberti is very good with vendors and designers, politely allowing them to present their fashion or whatever w/o competing with them for time and attention. I like that about Alberti and hope he doesn't lose that with time. Many have done so.

Respected Contributor

Alberti seems good at his job.

Valued Contributor

NJ4Jays: You need to use capitals, periods and paragraphs. Most people will just skip over your paragraph because it is too hard to read.