Contributor

Static Sound on all shows since Monday

Not sure if I'm putting this in correct category, but has anyone else experienced a static sound with all shows with all hosts and other individuals since Monday? I did send an e-mail to QVC last night saying they were aware of it and working on it. I know it's not my televisions. The sounds make it difficult to understand what anyone is saying - and is truly annoying. Hope they can clear this up soon - please post if you've noticed this static, garbled sound.

Honored Contributor

Re: Static Sound on all shows since Monday

Hi, cmgm!

I haven't noticed any sound problems. I have Xfinity cable service and a couple of really old tvs.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Even though it's not your televisions, sometimes the cable or satellite service has a problem with specific channels. You might call your provider to be sure that's not the case, if you haven't done so. (eta: Also, try viewing the live stream on your computer, to see if it's any different from the sound on the tvs. That sometimes can help narrow down the source of the problem.)

Hate to say it, but the Q has a pretty standard email response to any reports of technical problems, and it basically says "we're aware of the problem and we're working on it." I hope someone has more to add here, and hope your problem is resolved soon.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova