Trusted Contributor

QVC ARE YOU KIDDING MORE HOLIDAY SHOWS THIS COMING WEEK?

What's with the Countdown to Christmas? C'mon enough is enough, I love Christmas but it's still August! Are we going to have holiday, toys and Food Fest shows from now until Christmas? Soon will be seeing little flashlights, wallets and all the same things every holiday season. It's really becoming boring, who does this? How about some new designers, new products. It's the same things being brought out each season. I'm so tired of Dooney and BOURKE, Philosophy, Wen, Josie Moran, mally, etc. Can't you get some new clothing designers? Enough with all the makeup and skincare!
Honored Contributor

Re: QVC ARE YOU KIDDING MORE HOLIDAY SHOWS THIS COMING WEEK?

Nope, they aren't kidding about that, nor are they kidding about yet another pair of shoes as the TSV... They also aren't kidding about how marginally the community boards are functioning again, fraught with page loading errors... Unfortunately, the joke is on us!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

For every person who is so tired of the vendors OP wants to see disappear, there are others still buying. When that changes, so will the offerings.

When I look at my 2014 purchases, I see Graver, Orthaheel, Chaz, Philosophy, Denese and a scattering of others. Tried and true works for me whether I'm at QVC or Nordstrom or elsewhere. I like to buy what I know.

Honored Contributor

On 8/25/2014 millieshops said:

For every person who is so tired of the vendors OP wants to see disappear, there are others still buying. When that changes, so will the offerings.

When I look at my 2014 purchases, I see Graver, Orthaheel, Chaz, Philosophy, Denese and a scattering of others. Tried and true works for me whether I'm at QVC or Nordstrom or elsewhere. I like to buy what I know.

I'm not interested in seeing any more vendors disappear, but I am interested in seeing less of some and more of others, and yes, a few new ones would be more than welcome... I think we all like the 'tried and true' that we know, but most of us also like a little variety, and to experiment with new brands and lines... Let's face it, I'm willing to bet that at one time all the brands you've listed were unknown to you. Had you not tried them, they'd have never become 'tried and true'...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

I know ... I can't believe it either. We were subject to CHRISTMAS IN JULY shows ... and now in most of August, come on QVC ... enough already. Christmas is to remember the reason for the season, not to spend money on China wares. No thanks.

Frequent Contributor

On 8/25/2014 SeaWinds said:

I know ... I can't believe it either. We were subject to CHRISTMAS IN JULY shows ... and now in most of August, come on QVC ... enough already. Christmas is to remember the reason for the season, not to spend money on China wares. No thanks.

I totally agree!!!! Enough of Christmas on the Q!!!!!!!!!!!! {#emotions_dlg.angry}

Esteemed Contributor

Christmas starts in July, and spring begins in January. Please give us some "time" to enjoy the present season....

Honored Contributor

I'm a major Scrooge in July, August, September, October and November. I prefer to enjoy the present (pun intended).

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/25/2014 CalmInTheHeart said:

I'm a major Scrooge in July, August, September, October and November. I prefer to enjoy the present (pun intended).

Good one! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I was also really annoyed, but then it occurred to me ..........

I'm saving a TON of money by not seeing anything I want to buy! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}