Contributor

please fix the site. why do we keep getting this error message with different movement around the site?

Honored Contributor

It's a problem with their website, and the only thing we can do about it is make our voices heard.

Please see the thread:

Dear Webbie: Please fix the site so we quit getting run-time errors!

(link goes to: http://community.qvc.com/forums/q/topic/465452/dear-webbie-please-fix-the-site-so-we-quit-getting-r...)

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Surely, you'd think by now they'd have gotten the message...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor
On 8/23/2014 stevieb said:

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}You're right. The website hosting the community forums is clearly very low on their list of priorities.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor
On 8/23/2014 stevieb said:

Surely.

I keep thinking that this is an opportune time for one of the moderators to join in under Q Talk, and let us know that our feedback has been received and that they're working on it.

Regardless of the polarizing opinions on the topic of their joining in or not, I would think that any member would appreciate a response concerning a technical issue.

Imagine what a newcomer thinks when these errors occur. They might think this is a dangerous site to be on, leave, and not return. Just sayin.