Respected Contributor

I posted this in suggestion box but hope if I post it twice someone will see it.

Could the tech dept. please look into all the runtime errors lately? They are becoming quite frequent for many of us. So we know it is not just one person's computer.

Honored Contributor

Re: Runtime Errors--Please fix

Seriously! Like clock work, almost every evening and yes, it's a pain,

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Just got this error first thing this morning!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

It's been consistent all week. I just got it repeatedly trying to access different boards and threads and it's ridiculous. The website continues to be a weak link for QVC. Though the business side is a higher priority, maintaining the community side should rank up there somewhere...

Esteemed Contributor

On 8/23/2014 stevieb said:

It's been consistent all week. I just got it repeatedly trying to access different boards and threads and it's ridiculous. The website continues to be a weak link for QVC. Though the business side is a higher priority, maintaining the community side should rank up there somewhere...

I agree. Webbie please fix it!

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

I'm posting the same thing on every one of these Error threads:

PLEASE fix the runtime errors, and also the agonizingly SLOW response time. I did not have much problem yesterday, but this morning it's awful! Someone needs to do something about this website and these boards.....PLEASE!

Honored Contributor

It's almost as though every other time you go to open a thread or post to one, it happens. Then, if the post goes through, it goes through twice or more... It really is ridiculous and frankly, I don't have time for it. I think I'll get on with the day and check back later to see if anyone in Q-ville has been up to the task of resolving this lunacy...

Super Contributor

THIS IS DRIVING ME ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ! stevieb, you have taken the exact words right out of my mouth ! Today was the final straw. I don't have time for this. Think I'll avoid the Q and do my shopping elsewhere!

Honored Contributor

These are absolutely worse than ever this morning (Monday). They seemed to have disappeared for a good while yesterday, but WOW, this morning it's really pathetic.

Honored Contributor

IT'S GETTING WORSE! Weekends over. Time to get to work and get this mess fixed, please.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."