Super Contributor

QVC should be renamed ICS (It's Christmas Stuff)

I have enough Christmas/winter home decor stuff to fully decorate 6 homes. I'm not Scrooge. BUT, this on-air store is turning into a year-round Christmas shop!

Imagine if the same number of hours/year were devoted to Halloween.....Easter...Passover....Thanksgiving....4th of July.

Enough is enough is ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC should be renamed ICS (It's Christmas Stuff)

Christmas is a larger holiday and more money can be made on it!!! I like to get what I want and need before the holiday rush starts so I can enjoy the holidays and do a lot of baking.

Just because you have everything you want and need doesn't mean everyone does!!!

Trusted Contributor

They wouldn't have it on as many days as they do if it wasn't generating lots of revenue. There are more than enough people out there who feel as Pook does.

I like to watch, but seldom buy. I especially enjoy Valerie's shows. It's fun to feel the Christmas spirit when it's still warm outside.

Esteemed Contributor

Think of how many days they devote to Beauty....not only 24 hours....but the many many hours several times during the week....I never watch any beauty shows...ever...so I find something else to watch....or do....all of you whiners and complainers should do the same and stop making such an issue of something we like to watch....that is only on once a month for just a few months....not all year long....sheesh...what a bunch of babies....

Honored Contributor

I am a scrooge in July, August, September, October and November.

Planning ahead is one thing. Christmas ad nauseam is quite another.

Remember....if you live for tomorrow, you'll miss today.

Respected Contributor

LOL, ICS could also stand for It's Chinese Stuff.....which would really be more appropriate.

Respected Contributor

It's Friday, so the Q needed an "easy day" ... ITA, a complete bore and waste of our time. Perhaps tomorrow will be a better day.

Frequent Contributor

Must have selective memory because last Friday was 24 hours of Klondike c$$$p, Saturday was the never ending 24 of beauty and oh yes Monday was 24 hours clothes, thats just a typical weekend so why all the whining because we have 24 hours once a month?!?!?! and according to my insider tommorrow is 24 hours of clothes "again" so it doesn't sound like you all are being deprived of airtime you can't find something else to do for one day besides complain? and let the rest of us enjoy what we want for once?

Occasional Contributor

Must have been reading my mind, I too am fed up with seeing Christmas toys and decorations. It's summer, and another full month until fall.

Frequent Contributor

I am absolutely HATING all the 24 hour days of the same stuff--especially Christmas stuff (and I think there was a 48 hour day of Christmas not long ago??). I will not look at 1 minute of Christmas Chinese Cr*p when it's 100* hot outside & my a/c is blasting away. Did they fire all their employees who do the programming?????????????