Trusted Contributor

Rejected my one star review for microwave pressure cooker

My review for the microwave pressure cooker was rejected. I didn't get any feedback as to what the problem was. Can someone tell me where I went wrong? Has this happened to anyone else? THANKS!

Pressure Cooker.
Soupy Chewy Rice
Posted by Deb1010again 08-20-14
Overall Rating
1 out of 5
"Like other reviewers, the food was not cooked after the designated cooking time. I made the Indian Chicken Thighs from the recipe booklet that came with it. I put everything in exactly according to directions and I know from listening to Meredith how to seal it up. First bad sign after 30 minute cooking time was the white pressure sensor was not in the up position, Then opened it up and it looked like soup. Then tasted it and the rice was chewy. I do NOT recommend this pressure cooker in its present design. I'm returning it in the morning. And I NEVER return anything to QVC. Very frustrated and disappointed."
Honored Contributor

Re: Rejected my one star review for microwave pressure cooker

Could it be that the wattage on your microwave was not as high as what was used for that recipe?

Super Contributor

I've noticed that every five star review I write is posted but my one or two star reviews are rarely posted. Now when I'm reading reviews I consider the fact that there were probably more negative reviews that never got posted.
Trusted Contributor

On 8/22/2014 Pook said:

Could it be that the wattage on your microwave was not as high as what was used for that recipe?

No, I read the instruction manual cover to cover and my microwave meets the requirements fine. Thanks for the trouble shooting. Smile

Trusted Contributor

On 8/22/2014 QMaven said: I've noticed that every five star review I write is posted but my one or two star reviews are rarely posted. Now when I'm reading reviews I consider the fact that there were probably more negative reviews that never got posted.

Yikes, I'm gonna remember that.

I don't usually bother to write reviews. Just in this case I was so ticked after I invested time in preparing a meal (lots of vegetable chopping) and cost (meat, spices, etc...)

Respected Contributor

It's all about wording. I've had more than one rejected and I reword it to fit their requirements and it gets posted.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Esteemed Contributor

do they actually e-mail you to say your review was rejected???? do they say why??? I write a lot of reviews...mostly good....but I have given a few bad reviews and I never have been told if it was rejected....

Trusted Contributor

On 8/22/2014 circles said:

do they actually e-mail you to say your review was rejected???? do they say why??? I write a lot of reviews...mostly good....but I have given a few bad reviews and I never have been told if it was rejected....

Hey circles - I reviewed it on the 20th and reviews dated the 21st had already been posted so I assumed it was rejected. I'm gonna write a special post next to explain a call I just got from corporate.

Trusted Contributor

**********IMPORTANT UPDATE************

I just got a call from Amy (QVC corporate) about this post. She said it's a 3rd party who moderates and approves/rejects reviews (BazzarVoice). She said it can take up to 72 hours to post a review, so mine wasn't necessarily rejected. Although, as I posted above to Circles, mine was dated the 20th and they had reviews up from the 21st so I assumed it was rejected. Amy is going to reach out to BazzarVoice and find out what happened.

I give QVC credit for caring enough to contact me about this. Don't you agree? So they are reading these boards.

Esteemed Contributor

I've never had a review rejected, good or bad. I do know there are certain "words" that the computer will reject. That's also done on these boards. Not necessarily "bad" words, PC words, etc.