Esteemed Contributor

Yesterday, all day jewelry. Today, all day beauty. Tomorrow, another all day boring. So much for QVC this weekend. Not interested. However, everyone else, enjoy.

Super Contributor

ITA ... perhaps this would be a good day (for us) to clean out closets!

Esteemed Contributor
On 8/16/2014 LuvMySpaniels said:

ITA ... perhaps this would be a good day (for us) to clean out closets!

My gosh, you read my mind. Just finished cleaning out one of mine!

Honored Contributor

I love beauty/cosmetic shows, but today is boring.

Esteemed Contributor

there was a time when I enjoyed some of the all day events....(other then Beauty) I don't use make-up.....but I liked fashion...jewelry...the Irish shows...etc...

now I find them tiresome....and find that I will watch here and there...but mostly I find other programming then the Q....

frankly....I find myself rarely watching the Q...when they have those boring TSV' that they give hours and hours and hours to....aka...Vitamix...Beds....Bose...Nutrisystem...etc etc...

Honored Contributor

I could live with gold or nice jewelry all day because they don't do it very often. Note though, I'm not talking about the costume stuff or mystery metal stuff they tout as fine jewelry but that really isn't... On the other hand, they shove that blender out there all the time. I had no interest in it the first time I was subjected to it... and that hasn't changed... and isn't going to change. As for 'beauty', they already feature it at least twice a week and more often than not, WAY, WAY more than that. Besides which, the day long beauty events are far from infrequent... So no. yet another weekend I won't be watching, other, perhaps, than to see what's leftover from the gold show, which I note they are featuring on Sunday.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Contributor
I totally agree! I don't care at all for the 24 hour theme days of anything. I heard JRT say on one of the endless gold shows that the qvc customer asked for more 24 theme shows. Really? Not this one.
Esteemed Contributor

I think that it depends on if you care for what is being offered or not. I have not watched QVC over the last few weekends because I was not interested. Nor, was I interested in yesterdays Gold Shows.

Today is a different story. I enjoy beauty products. I watched a few hours this morning, before heading out to an event and I am back home again with the TV tuned to QVC. I will be watching till the end of the day.

Tomorrow (Sunday) will be a different story. I don't care about the Vitamix, therefore I will not be watching the "Q" at all.

Super Contributor
It must be hard to please everyone . I don't like food days /programs . Recently tho , people have voiced a desire for all day gem & jewelry shows , like the Q did years ago . Also, viewers commented on the gold days, which are few & far between nowadays . IMO, the Q is trying to give the viewers some of the shows they used to enjoy , back when the economy was better .
Esteemed Contributor

I usually love a good Beauty show, but what an uninteresting collection for the day. The usual hours of Philosopy (never ending), It (never ending), Perricone. Laura and Mally must have just been burned out.