Respected Contributor

So how long do I wait for an item "in process" to ship before I panic?

One year I had a Christmas item in process for weeks and every time I called CS she would say it would ship soon because it was "in process". Item was finally canceled.

Why do some items seem to ship in 24 hours and others are sitting "in process" purgatory?

Respected Contributor

LOL, yes it does seem to take forever for some things. I've waited for 5 days before, and then you wait another couple days before it gets to somewhere it can be tracked. Amazon is the same way. Lately I've been having "Out for Delivery" with Amazon and it's still in another state.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Esteemed Contributor

I have the same problems this past week...I ordered several different items and they sat ""in process"" for days...then it says ""shipped""...ahhhh.....another abyss...a click on the tracking and it shows nothing...and that goes on for another few days....and I am still waiting...

Super Contributor

An order sits in process forever until you try to cancel it!! Then it flies out the door..or so they say!!

Honored Contributor

I received an order that was still showing in process on 08-02. Yesterday it was showing as shipped 08-07. Figure that one out!!