Occasional Contributor

I returned Doll lip glosses and never received a notice that the Q got it back. I called customer service. The woman I had spoken to was clueless. She told me to check in a few days. I did and it was the same story. I got my bill and took off the shipping and handling charge for the lip gloss because I did send it back and the Q is insured for that. Unfortunately, I was rushed to the hospital and was there for 11 days. When I got home I got my new bill with a finance charge. I called and spoke to another customer service wonder. She did not know what the charge was for and did not care. I was told that she would speak to the powers that be. I get a letter from Synchrony Bank which is the bank that the Q uses.They wrote that they have received my request to remove the late payment fee (which was not late) and after reviewing my account, they are unable to fulfill my request. Information about how the late payment fees are assessed and how these can be avoided, are in my cardholder agreement as well as the late payment warning section on my statement. As I mentioned, my payment was not late and furthermore QVC, my account is excellent. I always pay my bill and on time. What an insult. I have been shopping at the Q for 19 years. Back then, customer service was wonderful. The hosts were all professional. The products not the junk that they sell now. There is no more Quality, no more Value, and no more Convenience. There are many places to shop online where they give free shipping if you spend over a certain amount. I shop Laura Geller but I can go to Ulta, I can shop Beauty.com and get better deals. I am not the first to walk away and I sure that others will follow.

Esteemed Contributor

Never mind.

Super Contributor

Don't understand the OP's post. What are Doll lip glosses?

Occasional Contributor
On 8/10/2014 banjo said:

Don't understand the OP's post. What are Doll lip glosses?

Doris Dalton cosmetics is now Doll.

Respected Contributor

I would try calling again & calmly explaining the whole situation. I received an empty pkg for Q. When I called I spoke to someone who was exceptionally nice. It never hurts to try again.

Trusted Contributor

I am sorry you are having issues, and I agree with the earlier poster about calling again.

I would suggest, though, when calling for assistance with an issue, to be courteous and cordial. Do not be accusatory, do not tell the how they have gone downhill (in your opinion), or how much you spend with them. In many cases, having an attitude when calling in only hurts the customer in the end.

I worked in call center operations for years, and in my experience, the nicer and friendlier the customer, the more helpful the customer service rep. (Please note: I am not accusing the OP of anything here -- my suggestions are just general tips.)

Another option would be a nicely worded letter to QVC corporate.

Respected Contributor
On 8/10/2014 KYToby said:

I am sorry you are having issues, and I agree with the earlier poster about calling again.

I would suggest, though, when calling for assistance with an issue, to be courteous and cordial. Do not be accusatory, do not tell the how they have gone downhill (in your opinion), or how much you spend with them. In many cases, having an attitude when calling in only hurts the customer in the end.

I worked in call center operations for years, and in my experience, the nicer and friendlier the customer, the more helpful the customer service rep. (Please note: I am not accusing the OP of anything here -- my suggestions are just general tips.)

Another option would be a nicely worded letter to QVC corporate.

Well said!!

Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

The CS at QVC is one of the worst I have ever had to go though! QVC kept calling or e-mailing me or texting me about one easy pay that was late. I read the e-mail more carefully and calmly and found out this was not my account it was some ones else's late payment. Trying to explain it was a nightmare for three weeks. I told them I have not ordered anything from them in months. Finally the light came on from there end with a email ""How very sorry they were"". Give me a break"" Good help is so hard to find nowadays!

Super Contributor
It has been about 2 months since I shopped at QVC and I am saving a ton of money. My purchased from Amazon have remained about the same, bought a couple,more items from E Bay, bur so far have stayed out of the brick and mortar stores. Fortunate since I am going to law school.