Honored Contributor

Why when I've clicked on a forum topic to which I'd like to respond and put in my password, do I get my account instead of the forum? There's no way I can use the forums when this happens. Where's the wrong - with me or them?

Honored Contributor

I think it's a system glitch with their site that crops up from time to time. It might also have to do with your internet connection or the interface between their site and us..., but essentially, it seems to be fairly specific to their site. I occasionally will enter my password to get to checkout, order status or wishlist and instead will land on my account page and have to reenter the whole nine yards again to get to where I want to be... More times than not, I assume it to be a glitch on their end. I don't recall, though, having the bounce back and forth between the forum side of the site and the actual shopping side. That piece seems a bit on the new side.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Hi, millieshops! I think it's a weird glitch on the website. I've seen it, too.

If it happens, try clicking on "QVC Community" (it's at the bottom of all the pages, under "We're Here to Help." Then click on "Forums" and you'll be back to the discussions.

I find it easier to use a bookmark for the forum I use the most, and I keep it on the bookmark toolbar (in the browser). That saves time and avoids some frustration . . . some, but not all.{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Trusted Contributor
Hi, Millie! I've had this problem, too, on my iPad using the regular website (not the app). It seems to happen after I've indicated I want to reply or quote a response. If I'm not logged, it takes me to the login screen and, once logged in, dumps me into My Account. Then I have to navigate my way back to the Forum of interest. Not impossible, just tedious and annoying. If I log in before I try to reply or quote, the log in screen takes me right back to the forum I'm interested in. I just have to remember to log in when I first get to the forums - doesn't always work for me, though!
Esteemed Contributor

I have the exact same experience as MJDinHawaii reports, except using Windows 7 PC and Firefox. I've been trying to remember to login first, before attempting to reply or quote. Doing so prevents all the page jumping. I've reported it in the past, but Q doesn't seem concerned enough to fix it.

Another annoying thing I notice when viewing my wish list, is that when advancing to page 4, some of the page numbers displayed at top right in red, change to 3, 31, 32, etc., instead of 3, 4, 5, etc. It certainly is not life-altering, but if it were my website, I would want it fixed because it looks ridiculous when it happens.