Super Contributor

Where are customer reviews on product pages ?

The tab is there plus the number of review pages are listed , but I can't access them . I know they're working on a few aspects of the forums , but could they also be working on item pages ? It's been over 24 hours , since the product reviews were accessible . Has anyone else had this problem ?
Super Contributor

Re: Where are customer reviews on product pages ?

Reviews are showing up as normal for me (on a Mac, with Firefox). Have you tried using a different browser? Sometimes parts of this site don't work for me in one browser, but do in another. I was never able to order online using Internet Explorer on my previous laptop, but Firefox worked fine.

Super Contributor

Thanks , Clover . They are showing up tonight , but only partially . The icons for P interest , F b , and the 3 rd social media site ( I forgot which ) are just blanks with ? in them . I didnt try my PC to check if it worked there . At least I can read the reviews tonight on a few products I was interested in . Btw , I wonder if other people will be able to share our item reviews on those social media sites , or are those tabs only for us to share our own reviews ??
Super Contributor

The social media links aren't for reviews per se, they're just so you can advertise a QVC item on your own Facebook page, tweet about it or whatever. People who see your FB page or your tweet, can then look at the QVC item page, and see the reviews just like anyone else using the internet, finding the item via a search engine.

Honored Contributor

Hi, blueskies.Smile

Those blanks with question marks are likely indicators that you need to update some of the software (maybe the browser, or some of the add-ons or plugins, that sort of thing). It also sometimes means you need to delete cookies and cache, quit the browser and relaunch it. (And to try a different browser, as Clover29 said.)

Hope that helps with the problems still existing.Smile

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

Thanks for the explanations , Clover and dooBdoo . Everything's back to normal tonight . You're probably right about the updating , tho I hate to do that myself ; not a tekkie . I usually take it to the " computer doc " . Its been acting up for a month or more . Thanks again !