Honored Contributor

POLL: Which product do you wish QVC would bring back?

Did everyone see this poll? What product do you wish QVC would bring back?

http://www.qvc.com/communityMeta.content.html

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Contributor

Re: POLL: Which product do you wish QVC would bring back?

Simple -- Honesty and Respect for the customer.

Honored Contributor

They need a work, officewear line, similar to Dialog. They had a jewelry designer, Lauren G. Adams, that had colorful enamel over silver. I am wearing one of her rings right now. The Hangaway--I recently had to purchase it from another network. Jade jewelry shows, all vendors.

Respected Contributor

Motto with Amy Scaglioni as the rep. She was awesome with that line.
Honored Contributor

As I noted elsewhere when this poll was highlighted, trying to narrow it down to one brand or product I'd like to see them bring back AND present on air... is like spitting in the ocean. Suffice it to say, I'd simply like to see them bring back more variety in the programming and a better product mix overall. I'm beyond tired of hearing about that same ten or so brands over and over. I'd also like to see them permit the hosts to be less faux frenzied and I'd also like to hear a lot less mention of social media. In other words, at least a marginal return to a QVC that USED TO BE enjoyable to watch.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

On 8/6/2014 stevieb said:

As I noted elsewhere when this poll was highlighted, trying to narrow it down to one brand or product I'd like to see them bring back AND present on air... is like spitting in the ocean. Suffice it to say, I'd simply like to see them bring back more variety in the programming and a better product mix overall. I'm beyond tired of hearing about that same ten or so brands over and over. I'd also like to see them permit the hosts to be less faux frenzied and I'd also like to hear a lot less mention of social media. In other words, at least a marginal return to a QVC that USED TO BE enjoyable to watch.

I agree 100%. I did just complete the survey and listed a few brands and products I'd like to see offered, and also mentioned a few of the points you made. I ran out of room but tried to make my thoughts known. When I submitted it kicked me back to another page, so I have no idea if my survey was accepted. Great.

Frequent Contributor

1. Dignity.

2. Professionalism. (Less kissing.)(Stop making the products all about you, Jane and Carolyn Gracie. I do not care about your family or about how you decorate your home. I do not value your taste.)

3. Honesty (not anything for a buck)

Okay, you want a product: Marcasite in great variety like Judith Jack used to bring.

Respected Contributor

On 8/11/2014 Texas Barbie said:

1. Dignity.

2. Professionalism. (Less kissing.)(Stop making the products all about you, Jane and Carolyn Gracie. I do not care about your family or about how you decorate your home. I do not value your taste.)

3. Honesty (not anything for a buck)

Okay, you want a product: Marcasite in great variety like Judith Jack used to bring.

GREAT, GREAT answer!!!!! did I say GREAT!!!? I also agree with Marcasite. Not that diamonique has disappeared, but I would like to see more.

Valued Contributor

Harold Feinstein Crossbody bag. It has 108 excellent reviews. It's the perfect bag for traveling. I would love for them to bring it back!