Not applicable

This past March, I ordered a WEN TSV on Auto-Delivery. Because it was such a good deal, I ordered 3 different scents. For this order, I was charged full S/H on the first item, but the S/H on the 2 additional sets was 1/2 price - as is standard with the Q.

Recently, my second order on A-D was shipped and to my dismay, I noticed that I was charged full S/H on all 3 sets! For a total $25.35 S/H (not to mention the tax on this). When I contacted CS, I was informed that S/H is not reduced on A-D orders. What kind of business practice is this? Perhaps I'm naive, but I don't recall the on-air hosts mentioning that S/H discount would not apply on A-D orders. My understanding has been that once you order on A-D, that the price is locked in.

I have been a long-time Q customer, but this incident was the straw that broke the camel's back. I have seen many complaints on these forms about decreased quality (Q); I don't believe the value (V) is there any longer as I can do much better elsewhere; and the convenience (C) - well, it's just not there, when you have to constantly contact CS to get things resolved.

It's time for QVC to change its name. They just lost a customer. Thanks for letting me post my 2 cents.

JEScout

Super Contributor

Re: QVC should change its name

Can you buy this WEN stuff locally? Do it! QVC let go a whole slew of quality control people when it decided to change its approach. You are dealing with what they chose to handle their orders. Not caring or too swift.

Super Contributor

Re: QVC should change its name

They need to be very clear about this practice and stick to whatever is said i n the presentation, thats what they would be required to do.