Trusted Contributor

Can't Get Orders Out of the Warehouse?

I have two orders that have been In Process for a while. Finally, each one showed as shipped, one on July 29 and one on July 30. I just checked the tracking status one and USPS is showing just having received PREshipment info on August 2 and 3, respectively. Now, I know the USPS is not the paragon of efficiency but a little more transparency in order status would be greatly appreciated. If nothing else, I would think there could be revenue reporting issues for the Q as a public company if products aren't shipping on the date claimed.
Respected Contributor

Re: Can't Get Orders Out of the Warehouse?

Slow week. Maybe everyone's on vacation like I wish I were. Like where you are! Think I'll go to the live beach cam from Oahu right now, while I wait for the mule train to move!
Trusted Contributor

LOL! Thanks for making me smile!
Honored Contributor

There is still an order of mine showing in process that I received 3 days ago.

Honored Contributor

USPS shows my orders as received, then nothing until the day they're delivered, then they blossom forth with a flurry of 6-8 entries showing where it's been. The also tell me it's been delivered which I suspected when I got it out of the mailbox.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

On 8/6/2014 kachina624 said: USPS shows my orders as received, then nothing until the day they're delivered, then they blossom forth with a flurry of 6-8 entries showing where it's been. The also tell me it's been delivered which I suspected when I got it out of the mailbox.
Good one, Kachina! That package in the mailbox is a dead giveaway. LOL! You'd think, with the computer networks available, the info would be up to date. That said, I just received 3items from HSN that still showed processing? I guess it is great life holds such surprises for us!
Respected Contributor

You have to remember that, since QVC does not really hold true clearance sales, those warehouses are FULL to the brim.

It takes a while to dig out products people have ordered.

Trusted Contributor

Good point! Maybe they need a hoarder intervention for the warehouse.
Esteemed Contributor

This has been happening to me since early July. They took my money early in July ,I never got my order till the very end of July ,I refused the order and it went directly back and I am still waiting for a refund. As of yet there is no info on my order. I know they received it back because CS said they did.

They have had my money (over $200) for over a month and I have nothing to show for it !!!

This was on 3 seperate orders one of which never even got shipped out because the address label fell off the package.

All I would like is for me to see a refund posted on my account {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Trusted Contributor

On 8/8/2014 MalteseMomma said:

This has been happening to me since early July. They took my money early in July ,I never got my order till the very end of July ,I refused the order and it went directly back and I am still waiting for a refund. As of yet there is no info on my order. I know they received it back because CS said they did.

They have had my money (over $200) for over a month and I have nothing to show for it !!!

This was on 3 seperate orders one of which never even got shipped out because the address label fell off the package.

All I would like is for me to see a refund posted on my account {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

MM, that is ridiculous that they haven't processed your refund. CS should be able to do it for you especially if the returns are in their possession. Returns from the islands can take longer than 12 days but I track returns and on the 12th day I call CS and they process the refund (I use their return label). Since the order was refused and they've already received the return, they should get your $ back to you. I've seen on other threads where people have gotten resolution by calling Corporate. Good luck, if you go that route!