Respected Contributor

Has anyone noticed that the graphics showing the shipping cost has changed to a very light color that can hardly be seen?

I hope I have posted this on the correct thread, I got chastised for posting one in the wrong category.

Everyone have a terrific day today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God allowed us to wake up so make the very best of it.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Esteemed Contributor

I just sent QVC an email yesterday about the entire graphics boxes on the left of the screen. Apparently they think everyone should buy a 50" TV. I mostly watch in a room with a 32" TV screen and sit maybe 7 feet away and cannot read anything in the info boxes. And the little boxes at the bottom with the "availability" red, green, etc. are totally useless to me. I even bought a pair of glasses that magnifies somewhat at a distance and they help. (My eye doctor says I don't need glasses, so it's not my eyes that are the problem.)

Also, the fact that now the easy pay amount is bigger than the full purchase amount, makes me think that's on purpose to mislead people. I can barely see the total price, and when I glance at the box, it looks like the easy pay price is the price of the item.

I'm sure my complaint won't make any difference, but I expressed my feelings to them anyway.{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Honored Contributor

The thing I HATE is the fading in and out of the easy pay options---does QVC want to offer easy pay or not..... Some items I didnt realize were on easy pay until the host happened to mention it then I saw the EP fade in and then out again....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I agree with both of you! I can't see anything on the graphics anymore. And yes the BIG easy pay looks like the price. Wonder how many people are duped and just keep the item at a higher cost. looks like deceiving marketing strategy to me.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Super Contributor

when there IS a sale price, I'd like to see what the original Q price was We know it's a big sale if it's $5 off, but I'd like to see the original price,,,,grrrr {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Esteemed Contributor

Earlier this week I was thinking about how poor the TV screen graphics are. I've found that I've sat there for several minutes before they put a graphic on the screen indicating the price because all that's on the screen is the social media feed or comments from the online reviews.

They tell us to watch the bottom of the screen to see what sizes are available, but those graphics are so small that they're difficult to read. Plus they tell us to watch for the stoplight colors (red, yellow, green), but some of the sizes are in grey. I guess grey means red (not available)???

They need to revamp the TV graphics!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with all of you. Those graphics are awful. You can't see any of the pricing or the charges and the flashing of the easy pay is ridiculous. The same thing goes for the size availability guide in those odd colors at the bottom of the screen. That is so tiny and faint that you can't see your size or color. It is only visible for a nano second like the Easy Pay offers. I find the entire thing so annoying. I really don't want to have use my phone, IPad or computer while I'm watching the tv to see the information pertaining to the products. This is just a frustrating issue. QVC.....Where is the convenience of shopping?

Valued Contributor

I miss the days of the sizing and the red, yellow or green dots. Those, I could see. We're old school here- have a 27 inch TV in the living room and won't be replacing it until it dies. (Its from 1989). I can't see beans with the new graphics they are using.

Occasional Contributor

Also, notice that the hosts now say "get this item home for (EASY PAY PRICE)" They totally ignore the other 2-5 payments the customer will have to pay. I don't like this.

Honored Contributor
On 7/27/2014 pepes mom said:

I miss the days of the sizing and the red, yellow or green dots. Those, I could see. We're old school here- have a 27 inch TV in the living room and won't be replacing it until it dies. (Its from 1989). I can't see beans with the new graphics they are using.

I can't see those size graphics either. Not everyone has HD service.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment