Frequent Contributor

OH NO, NOT THE FLUFFIE THROWS AGAIN!!!

I see they still haven't gotten rid of last year's stash. Isn't July a little early to be showing these???
Honored Contributor

Re: OH NO, NOT THE FLUFFIE THROWS AGAIN!!!

Now Lizzie......don't you realize that the air conditioning can get mighty mighty "cold" making "the fluffie" a YEAR ROUND NECESSITY!!!!! Why it's a regular like capri pants and scarves no matter what the season....{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}Wink........

Seriously, you got it.....the warehouse is probably OVERSTOCKED with lack of sales or the Q over bought and needs to move 'em out!.......{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

LOL!! I just bought three sets with the $21 price tag! My kids love them. I think they make a nice gift too. Have you ever tried them? We really like them. I bought two sets a few months ago at the $33 price ... I always can use extra blankets/throws.

It's the touch screen game ( I don't even pay attention to the name) that they show over and over that gets me thinkin' (why)???

Honored Contributor

On 7/25/2014 mtnbikegirl said:

LOL!! I just bought three sets with the $21 price tag! My kids love them. I think they make a nice gift too. Have you ever tried them? We really like them. I bought two sets a few months ago at the $33 price ... I always can use extra blankets/throws.

It's the touch screen game ( I don't even pay attention to the name) that they show over and over that gets me thinkin' (why)???

Hi mtnbikegirl.....

Oh you're talking about the INFAMOUS Flash pad game.....which will have a regular showing from now until January begins.

Now don't get me wrong I love throws but like many things on the Q they do a presentation overkill on many products these days. I never purchased Q's throw because I read some reviews about the low pile and excess shedding....I got a good deal locally and they are sooooo soft and only minimal shedding when first washed.....although my cats seem to monopolize them and it's difficult to get them away from them so I can use em....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

We hated them, they ended up in donations bag after I replaced them with others. They aren't as warm and the lint problem is horrendous after you wash them.

Valued Contributor

On 7/25/2014 SPURT said:
On 7/25/2014 mtnbikegirl said:

LOL!! I just bought three sets with the $21 price tag!{#emotions_dlg.ohmy} My kids love them. I think they make a nice gift too. Have you ever tried them? We really like them. I bought two sets a few months ago at the $33 price {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}... I always can use extra blankets/throws.

Hi mtnbikegirl.....

Oh you're talking about the INFAMOUS Flash pad game.....which will have a regular showing from now until January begins.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Now don't get me wrong I love throws but like many things on the Q they do a presentation overkill on many products these days. I never purchased Q's throw because I read some reviews about the low pile and excess shedding....I got a good deal locally and they are sooooo soft and only minimal shedding when first washed.....although my cats seem to monopolize them and it's difficult to get them away from them so I can use em....{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Hi SPURT- Thanks for refreshing my memory{#emotions_dlg.biggrin} Yes, indeed, how could I forget the name...{#emotions_dlg.sad}Oh no, I hope QVC doesn't read this, they may think they need to showcase it MORE often to ingrain the name in our brains!!!!

Super Contributor

I bought two last year that I just love! Item #200204. I LOVE them! Bought the sand and the cream. No shedding just comfy cozy!

Valued Contributor

No shedding here either! My kids look like bears all wrapped up in their snugly throws. They have almost 2,000 excellent reviews!Smile Not for everyone though. I like that you can throw them in the washer. I picked up my comforter from the dry cleaners yesterday, and I paid $30 to have it cleaned. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Honored Contributor

I'm another fan of those throws. Whenever I take the time for a nap, I love to snuggle up with mine!

Honored Contributor

It's NEVER too early for a fluffy throw... at least not in Q-land...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...