Esteemed Contributor

I have never seen service like QVC's. I am so mad. on July 12, I ordered wine and cancelled the order immediately after finding out someone else in the family ordered the wine also.

Of course it said "in the process" and the " cancelation pending" sign came up. From July12,to today I have been cancelling this order daily ,maybe 6 or 8 or 10 times a day.Then it says shipped on July 14th with no tracking available.

Then it comes up with expect delivery July 24 delivery guy has come and gone today july 24 leaving no wine ,still no tracking available.now CS says I must wait until the 28th

Terrible CS ( not the rep personally) that's all I can say {#emotions_dlg.angry}

Contributor

I feel your irritation. The customer service used be be amazing but not so much anymore. It's almost like common sense is gone.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow. You could just mark it refused and it'll go straight back.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

I would have made one phone call because I've never yet had trouble doing things that way - and until I do, I'll assume QVC's CS is as good as it's always been. That one call would have taken lass time than trying to cancel 4 or 5 times online - and would have been far less frustrating for me.

Respected Contributor

Did you not try calling Customer Service ASAP to see if they could cancel your order?

I never knew QVC sold wine. Maybe it's being shipped from a 3rd party and that's why all the difficulty in not being able to cancel and having no tracking. Frustrating all the same. It will get straightened out eventually.

Trusted Contributor
I had a similar experience recently with a carol wior swimsuit. The CS rep said that once the orders go to the vendors for shipment (things the Q doesn't stock?), the order can't be cancelled. The weird thing was there was a traditional Q invoice in the order so I questioned who really shipped it. It is so frustrating when an order shows In Process for days yet you can't cancel. BTW, the swimsuit did not fit per the measurements posted on .com, so I was double annoyed at the time. Over it now but my ordering has slowed WAY down.
Esteemed Contributor

I had a similar situation with a food item that I ordered. I used automated ordering while watching ITKWD and before the show was over decided to cancel. (I'm really trying to stick to my budget.) CS rep informed me that all food item orders are directly sent to the vendor. Once you place an order QVC is out of the loop. They can process your cancel request but the customer will need to keep checking to see if the vendor received it (in time) before they start to process your order. Lesson learned. I seldom order on the spur of the moment like that and especially a food item and seldom cancel an order.

I have noticed that this policy is in effect with other vendors. My guess is that the vendor is able to print the QVC invoices on those orders just like food companies are able to put different labels on the soup cans.

Honored Contributor
On 7/24/2014 MJDinHawaii said: I had a similar experience recently with a carol wior swimsuit. The CS rep said that once the orders go to the vendors for shipment (things the Q doesn't stock?), the order can't be cancelled. The weird thing was there was a traditional Q invoice in the order so I questioned who really shipped it. It is so frustrating when an order shows In Process for days yet you can't cancel. BTW, the swimsuit did not fit per the measurements posted on .com, so I was double annoyed at the time. Over it now but my ordering has slowed WAY down.

The way QVC has changed their warehousing and shipping has created many problems....all so QVC can rake in the money on their shipping and handling (which for many quarters has enabled them to eek out a small profit, instead of relying on sales of merchandise which haven't been that great)......

And don't get me started on sizing---I ordered a t-shirt which was supposed to be 29" instead it measured 26" and their sizing charts and garment sizing is different....and overall sizing in general is inconsistent even among the SAME manufacturer....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

MALTESEMOMMA---

I would definitely CALL QVC's Customer Service to make sure you do NOT get charged for the returned shipment......that's what I did when my shipment problem was I received someone else's order....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor
QVC will refund your money, if you don't receive your order. They do however have the option to go beyond an estimated delivery date. You did place the order.