Respected Contributor

Lunchtime Specials getting bad again!!

Anybody else feel this way? They had started getting better but have been bad lately!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lunchtime Specials getting bad again!!

I haven't been tempted by any of the recent lunchtime specials. I usually try to check in each day, but lately it just seems like a waste of time.

Honored Contributor

You mean they had gotten better...?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Nothing I'm interested in for a while!
Super Contributor

I call it the "Lunchtime Bone Pile". Always just a very few sizes/colors, and typically junk with very low ratings.

Frequent Contributor

Yes, I feel the same, they had improved a lot, the past months, but now it seems like they only have junk to offer. I've had the luck to buy many nice things at a fantastic price, as a matter of fact, I only buy from LTS, when I find something I like.

Honored Contributor

Earlier in the year, I bought a couple a week. In the last couple months, I bought two. There has been a lot of clothing from designers I never heard of. I don't watch every clothing show, but I think I catch enough fashion days and AM or PM style here and there. Not sure when these designers are presented.

Super Contributor

They certainly are OP!

Honored Contributor

On very rare occasion and many years ago I used to find some meaningful LT Specials. In fairness, they got so lame that for a long time I never even bothered to look. Well, I've started looking again, at least occasionally, but still find them to be somewhat pathetic. Let's face it, QVC has thousands of products and the "special" pricing is for a few hours a day... They could certainly come up with far more and better items and better pricing far more consistently than they do without going broke. As is, it's almost insulting.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...