Regular Contributor

Why does he continually turn around and show his back to the camera and the viewing audience? Does he really not realize what he is doing?

Valued Contributor
maybe he's prepping the clothing on the rack
Honored Contributor

I like Dennis, despite his sometimes 'bull in the china shop' demeanor, and to tell you the truth, the way things are going at QVC, it's nice to actually see a familiar face once in a while.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

I agree: Dennis has not always been my fav, but it is nice to see him these days.

Esteemed Contributor

okay.....who poofed my reply....I said nothing wrong....I like Dennis....

Super Contributor

DENNIS IS A HOOT !! I BET HE IS LOTS OF FUN AT A PARTY !

Esteemed Contributor

I don't always watch Dennis Basso shows because he does so many coats and jackets and I really don't need those.

But last night I happened to watch an episode of "Say Yes to the Dress", and one of the brides picked a Dennis Basso bridal gown -- it was GORGEOUS! I would like to see more things by Dennis that aren't coats, etc.

Honored Contributor

Hi there kmNC, hoping all is good with you. Dennis has quite a business in couture wedding gowns. I believe Shawn K. wore one of his dresses when she was married. It seems that in recent years they've been featuring a few more of his non-outerwear items on the Q and quite a bit less of the faux fur that used to be pretty much all they showed from him. He makes some very appealing clothes.

Esteemed Contributor
On 7/28/2014 stevieb said:

Hi there kmNC, hoping all is good with you. Dennis has quite a business in couture wedding gowns. I believe Shawn K. wore one of his dresses when she was married. It seems that in recent years they've been featuring a few more of his non-outerwear items on the Q and quite a bit less of the faux fur that used to be pretty much all they showed from him. He makes some very appealing clothes.

Hey stevie, hot, humid and miserable here...hope it's cooler where you are! I don't usually watch all those bridal gown shows, but I've actually started to enjoy watching once in a while. Some of them are downright funny..and then with some of them, I'd like to go through the TV and smack some of the "friends and family" that give no consideration to what the bride wants..instead, they make it all about them. I remember now something about Shawn's dress. This gown the bride picked was really beautiful..maybe he will bring some new things to QVC...although I really do not need any more clothes!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

Gosh, I don't need any more clothes either, but they are sometimes hard to resist! We're having a little break in the heat and muggy mess, which is much appreciated and, so far anyway, this summer hasn't been quite the misery that was last summer. I figure we still have a couple months to get through... Here's hoping!

Wink