Respected Contributor

I have noticed there are a few people on these boards that do not like for people to disagree with them. If a thread is going their way then all is well BUT if something is said about a host or product that they do not agree with then BAM the bashing begins.

There are one or two that come in on just about every thread and bash someone for something that is said. The same names keep popping up. Even when they try to say something positive it comes out snarky.

I bet these names will appear with something to say about this comment.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Trusted Contributor

Not quite sure what this has to do with Q Did What?

Are you saying QVC should insist that posters agree? If so, who should they agree with{#emotions_dlg.lol}You've noticed, there are widely differing opinions! It could get confusing.

I've seen threads where someone will say, "This thread is about how much I enjoy Host xyz, and No Haters, need comment; or--

I want to say how Host xyz ruined my favorite show, this forum is for complaints and QVC Cheerleaders, go somewhere else.

In either case, not the nature of a message forum. The point is to exchange ideas, no? I think if you put your thoughts out there, you have to accept they are your thoughts and there will be people who don't share them. Of course people could ignore threads they don't agree with, but, that's probably never going to happen. And really, why should it. Shouldn't everyone be free to comment if they want to?

Respected Contributor

So where should this thread be correctly listed, since that seems to be of importance.

Do you find this thread to be boring and a waste of your time?

I am stating my opinion about the posters that have very little good to say in their responses and are usually the snarkers looking for trouble. They come in and try to start fights.

I do accept the people that do not share my opinion and am happy to read their opinions BUT the ones that ARE the haters of anyone that does not agree with them are the ones this post is about.

People should be FREE to make comments and that is my point. We should be able to make comments without the snarkers trying to make trouble. You can go to just about any thread and find the same people causing trouble over and over.

Plain and simple

Don't worry, be Happy!
Trusted Contributor

I do know what you're saying, but, unless people are violating guidelines, I don't think it will change, much.

Some people just like to stir the pot.

Kind of like the folks who dislike a certain product line or vendor, etc.

It's overrated, it gets too much airtime, the fans are over the top, whatever. Some people seem to enjoy going to those forums and just agitating the the posters who are talking about the product/vendor.

That seems so silly and juvenile to me, but, I guess people respond back and they get a kick out of it.

Personally, I could get heated over receiving a bad product, or poor service; the Host's, the programming in general, I just don't have the time or inclination to watch enough, that it's an issue for me. We all have our own perspectives.

Esteemed Contributor

All you have to do is put the posters on ignore. As, long as you are logged into the QVC site, then you will not have to read what he/she has to say.

Honored Contributor

Not a big deal. We're all adults and can choose to read or not read posts. Put a poster on 'ignore' if it bothers you. Otherwise, it's not worth the time or energy to stew about it.

Respected Contributor

So far they have not shown up BUT they are out and about on other threads. Mostly getting poofed.

Don't worry, be Happy!