Super Contributor

Dan is talking about how great that there is a company that makes quality decorations...and how every these days is plastic and stamped.

You can clearly see how the animals on this carousel are stamped plastic.

I'm not paying $200 for this krappy Chinese made item.

Please...don't be fooled.

Honored Contributor

Re: Mr. Christmas Flag Carousel

Your right, Mr. Christmas quality has gone down hill.....I gave an expensive angel mantle clock to Goodwill because the thing would not work consistently---and of course this happened after the 30 day window to return.....So I hear what your saying OP......

I have given the porcelain ornament music boxes as gifts for secret Santa and for co-workers and they were okay (but even the characters that go around are plastic).

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

There were quite a number of complaints about the quality of that, or a similar, carousel last year. I had been considering for some reason, as it's not something I'd typically want, but fortunately read here it was essentially plastic, junky and didn't work all that well.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

The Mr. Christmas items I have seen are low end quality sold at high end prices.
Respected Contributor

What are you going to do with such a thing as the carousel? The grandkids would watch it for about 5 minutes. It's charming but too costly.
Honored Contributor

The Mr Christmas items I have are great but that carousel is way overpriced.
If it were half that price I might consider it as I love carousels.