Frequent Contributor

6 Piece Discovery Kit from last Friday Night Beauty

I received the kit yesterday and the Doll 10 lip color was a horrible red and the Julep nail color was the awful taupe everybody was all about several months ago. I ordered the kit because the lip, a pretty pinky nude, and nail color, blue green, being shown were very pretty and I wanted to try them. I won't fall for this offer again.

Honored Contributor

Re: 6 Piece Discovery Kit from last Friday Night Beauty

I didn't get mine yet. I was surprised to read in another thread that the lip and nail colors weren't what was shown during the presentation. I didn't hear anything about it in the presentation. I wouldn't have ordered if I knew I was ordering mystery colors. If I don't like both, I will probably send it back.

Frequent Contributor

Mine is going back as soon as I try the body wash. I've read about it and wanted to try it. Maybe you will receive what we all thought we were ordering. I really really don't like ordering one thing and receiving something different. It's like they have surplus of these awful colors so they just pushed them off on us. Not good.

Contributor

Very disappointed as well with nail polish & lipstick. Send what you show!!!Too much trouble to send back,but will be calling customer service. No more discovery kits for me.
Honored Contributor

Mine came today. The lip color is either what was shown or very similar. The nail color is a bronze metallic color. I got 2 body washes, but something is missing. I need to compare it to the listing. I'd rather the greenish nail color, but I'm okay with what I got. I'll call customer service once I figure out what's missing.

Esteemed Contributor

Mine is packed up to go back as well. The nail polish was this horrible dull grey color, and the pink lipstick was almost white, 1960's style.

I didn't try anything else, and packed it up today. The customer service rep said that if I look closely (where?) it says that the lipstick and the nail polish come in "assorted shades." I didn't see that, but maybe it was in fine print.

No more discoveries for me either.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Trusted Contributor

I was lucky. I got a nice lip gloss and a sweet nail polish.

The polish is called "Amber" and the lip gloss is called "Off the Shoulder". I like both. The polish is a fall color, to me.

For $19.00 and no shipping and handling, I am happy.