Respected Contributor

Mary Beths nails look so good today but they always do. I love the rounded look rather than the squared off look.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Occasional Contributor

All the hosts have beautiful nails except for Lisa Robertson. She never gets them filled in and it looks awful, like she's been climbing trees. I'm sure she could afford a trip to the salon.

Respected Contributor
On 7/10/2014 Peg52 said:

All the hosts have beautiful nails except for Lisa Robertson. She never gets them filled in and it looks awful, like she's been climbing trees. I'm sure she could afford a trip to the salon.

I have never really paid attention to Lisa's nails but Mary Beth's and Antonella's are two that always look so fresh and nice. It may be that their nails are natural and not gel.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Esteemed Contributor

I have noticed that Nancy Hornbeck (sp) nails always look good as well.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't care for the white on the nails....whats it called...French something....other then that all the Hosts nails look pretty good....as long as they don't have dark polish on...like Jill...I think a Host should have neat....light color nail polish so its not a distraction....

Trusted Contributor
I never notice the hosts' nails, probably because I keep mine short! I do not care for the French manicure with the white tips, though.
Respected Contributor
On 7/10/2014 mnmom said: I never notice the hosts' nails, probably because I keep mine short! I do not care for the French manicure with the white tips, though.

I do like the reds on the host's nails and I like the American tips better than the white, they are not as bright white more subdued.

I can't stand French tips with squared off nails on anyone.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor
Mary Beth has had the same manicure for years and years. I've always really liked it. It looks a lot more natural than those big square things. I wouldn't mind a little color now and then.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I wish AN would wear a neutral color when presenting jewelry. I find the loud, almost "garish" colors somewhat distracting. I rarely see the squared-off style of nails around here any more. But it seems like LR and even CG seem to still prefer that style. I don't recall ever seeing LR's nails looking good, but then again, I don't watch her very much at all. I've always admired the nails of the hosts on HSN.

Respected Contributor
On 7/11/2014 Krimpette said:

I wish AN would wear a neutral color when presenting jewelry. I find the loud, almost "garish" colors somewhat distracting. I rarely see the squared-off style of nails around here any more. But it seems like LR and even CG seem to still prefer that style. I don't recall ever seeing LR's nails looking good, but then again, I don't watch her very much at all. I've always admired the nails of the hosts on HSN.

Some women ( I am one of them) do not look good in anything but clear or darker nail colors.

Don't worry, be Happy!