Respected Contributor

She was showing the Dyson TSV on Saturday night.

Albany went over to the accessories, one fell on the floor. She just walked away from it and continued.

It looked so weird laying there on the floor.

I have noticed some hosts pick items up, others do not. Don't know why.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

Re: Albany can't pick it up?

Maybe awkward to bend down while presenting an item. Maybe they suggest if you drop something, you just move on. Also, I believe she has arthritis.

Esteemed Contributor

I have heard her mention before that she has arthritis.

Honored Contributor

Albany has mentioned she has arthritis many times so she may not have the strength to pick up some items.

Valued Contributor

So how can she do Zumba as well as she does? Just asking.

Esteemed Contributor

I did not see what you are talking about....BUT Dyson is the heaviest vacume cleaner I have ever had, even the darn Kirby.. I absolutely HATE mine. It is so heavy I skip vacuming for as long as I can,I used to vacume daily.

Besides being heavy it has ruined my carpet because it does not clean the edges and my rugs look terrible and discolored on the edges like and old stained carpet or something.

Whenever I attempt to use the hose I feel as if I am fighting a snake ,it is horrible to use.It falls over and crashes to the floor every time I use that hose and god help anything that happens to get in the way ,it is sucked up to never land.

I really hate it and someday I am going to replace it with something else

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/8/2014 Sylanne said:

I was going to say the very same thing.....she does all those exercise programs...even Pilates.....

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/8/2014 circles said:

I was going to say the very same thing.....she does all those exercise programs...even Pilates.....

I don't really know about arthritis but she has mentioned that she has it in her hands several times. Would it be possible to have it in your hands and not other places? Perhaps that is why she can do the Zumba classes. I have no idea. It's just a thought.

Super Contributor

Zumba doesn't require clenching the hand and using lifting ligaments, tendons and muscles

like what she was trying to do. Plus , she has an advanced case of a medical form of arthritis along with another painful disease.

Don't be so critical to judge.

This really is nit-picking.

Honored Contributor

On 7/8/2014 icezeus said:
On 7/8/2014 circles said:

I don't really know about arthritis but she has mentioned that she has it in her hands several times. Would it be possible to have it in your hands and not other places? Perhaps that is why she can do the Zumba classes. I have no idea. It's just a thought.

Yes, you can have it in your hands and not other places. However, maybe QVC doesn't want hosts to stop and pick up things. As they move, I'm sure one of the crew will pick up the item off camera and it will be ready if they go back to that area to talk about it again. Not a big deal that she didn't stop to pick it up.