Esteemed Contributor

do you see them....were they at 11 like they say.....

might as well call them LTS whenever they feel like posting them....

yesterday I received a call from someone named Nancy...apologizing for the lateness of the LTS....and today the problem still exists....and I wasn't able to use the Feedback today...to complain again....

Honored Contributor

Re: Its 11:15 and no LTS....

Hi Circles.....

Sorry about your LTS.....After all, QVC is more about QVC and their stringent lineup rather than thinking about "gasp" an actual customer(s)......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

My lunch break can be as late as 3 pm, so no problem if QVC runs it later.

Valued Contributor

The I. T. staff at QVC has been lacking for years. Just type in Lunchtime Specials in the search to view them. Who has the time to wait for their incompetent staff get it right...

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/4/2014 CaChica said:

The I. T. staff at QVC has been lacking for years. Just type in Lunchtime Specials in the search to view them. Who has the time to wait for their incompetent staff get it right...

I do type them in and still get nothing...and that goes on for 15 minutes everyday...

Now the only reason I complained....if some are getting the LTS right a 11 when they are suppose to...while others of us don't get them till 11:15....the earlier people get a head start on choices....which are few at best....

Today there was a cute top for $12. and change...it showed my size was available till I went to put it in my cart....it was sold out...I can't help but wonder if I had seen the LTS on time...I might have been able to get that top....

c.s. sent me an e-mail accusing me of not seeing the LTS on the homepage...like I wouldn't know where to look....geez....

I don't care any more....I am not going to even bother to look any more...if cs and I.T. don't care....to heck with them all....

Honored Contributor

Late again today.
Contributor

I do check the Lunchtime Specials most days and sometimes they are a little late putting them up, but I really don't mind as I have gotten some great deals there!Smile