Super Contributor

Is anyone else tired of the Lunchtime Specials being so late each day.

At 11:12, they were still not up. And then, only 3 items today???????? What in the world?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is anyone else tired of the Lunchtime Specials being so late each day.

I just sent a nasty-gram to the feedback.... when they finally showed up...two rugs...two wide bracelets and a watch....is that all they have...or did others get their LTS before us and the items were bought up....

I have this everyday....don't see anything till well past 11:15....

Trusted Contributor

On 7/1/2014 circles said:

I just sent a nasty-gram to the feedback.... when they finally showed up...two rugs...two wide bracelets and a watch....is that all they have...or did others get their LTS before us and the items were bought up....

I have this everyday....don't see anything till well past 11:15....

I saw the exact same thing two minutes before you and wrote something on their FB page.

Super Contributor

They had five items when LTS first went up, and I suspected there would be more so I checked again maybe 20 mins later, when there were 14 items. Someone was asleep at the wheel this morning. Maybe it's summer interns who haven't quite got the hang of it?

Occasional Contributor

It's weird because the Lunchtime Specials link appears on the home page, but when you click it at around 11 AM, no items are listed.

Frequent Contributor

I don't know if you have a smartphone, but they are posted much quicker on the app. On time every day. Same with the hot picks at midnight. Whoever is in charge of the website needs to get fired.
Trusted Contributor

I'm thinking they must have people filling in for those on vacation because the Q has been very late with the LS. Also, the quality has gone down, they used to have items that I was anxious to buy but now...

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/15/2014 wishmoon said:

I'm thinking they must have people filling in for those on vacation because the Q has been very late with the LS. Also, the quality has gone down, they used to have items that I was anxious to buy but now...

Yes, when they finally appear, I usually feel disappointed.

Trusted Contributor

On 7/3/2014 cherrydress said:

It's weird because the Lunchtime Specials link appears on the home page, but when you click it at around 11 AM, no items are listed.

I was having that problem again today. Took 10 min to pull them up.