Honored Contributor

Spurt... weekend update sorely needed...

Because this one's a REAL stinker...

In fact, more stinky than most, if that's possible

Oy, seven (count 'em) seven blessed hours of Dull on Saturday, interspersed with likely twenty (or more) minute presentations of the Dull TSV during ALL the shows. Add to that, the fabulous mix of Sleep Nummbbber beds (Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz), the Marker Man, "electronics" and Total Gym and you've got a Saturday made for Q-avoidance... Then on Sunday, oh my, hour after hour of a camera TSV. Yep, Canon ad nausum, more 'Total Gym', kitchen clearance (talk about a snooze fest) the usual interminable kitchen show, the polyester princess and, well, my gosh... No Q zone for sure! Come on Spurt, we're counting on you... Q viewers surely drew the short straw this weekend...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Spurt... weekend update sorely needed...

I agree....we need SPURT....NOW!!!....wouldn't you think the Q. could have given us some fun shows for the Holiday weekend...not stick us with more DULL.....I for sure won't be tuned in...

Super Contributor

We want SPURT! We want SPURT!

Yes, SPURT, we're needing *our fix*! Wink

Super Contributor

Maybe they just figure everyone will be busy for the holiday weekend and no one will be watching. LOL!

Regular Contributor

Word on the street the camera was back due to POPULAR DEMAND. Did I miss that popular thread? Confetti throwing time again.

Honored Contributor

Your wish is my command..... Hope you enjoy it....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

On 5/23/2014 lynnsy said:

Word on the street the camera was back due to POPULAR DEMAND. Did I miss that popular thread? Confetti throwing time again.

POPULAR DEMAND?????.....WHO???....the only one I could think of that would demand it is the warehouse because those are the ones probably leftover from the Christmas shopping season.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

On 5/23/2014 BonnieBelle said:

Maybe they just figure everyone will be busy for the holiday weekend and no one will be watching. LOL!

Well, actually, they probably did get one thing right... no one will be watching...

Honored Contributor

Spurt, although I saw you noted some of the, uh, upcoming 'highlights' I think you better start preparing your next update now. The coming weekend appears to be one for the record books... First, I know you'll be thrilled to note a number of hours on Friday are devoted to your dance instructor... But Saturday, oh boy... Emjoi and Dull and Marker Man, Bethlehem Lights, Morethanablender... And OMG, Sunday, well, Sunday with cleaning, more Morethanablender, more Marker Man, LaZBoy, Lady Liquid Knit and last but certainly not least, something soapless for our new-found, uh, amigos... Why, moms has truly pulled out all the stops! I just know you'll be having a field day with this one...

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Esteemed Contributor

LOL, I love the term "q-voidance". Yep, based on the programming listed for the next week and weekends, I'll be in major avoiding mode.