Honored Contributor

Why doesn't QVC just delete all those nuisance posts from that nuisance person?

What the dickens is going on? Why is this allowed to continue?

Super Contributor

Re: Why doesn't QVC just delete all those nuisance posts from that nuisance person?

???????

Honored Contributor

Re: Why doesn't QVC just delete all those nuisance posts from that nuisance person?

Do you mean the ones by Lavinia NaifSmoot? I was wondering the same thing.

Honored Contributor

I still think they could block any new registrations from this person's IP addresses. There could be several but not that many as this has been happening over and over again every few months.

Valued Contributor

is it still going on tonight?
Honored Contributor

Seems to me too they could delete them. Talk about a gross waste of time on someone's part and for no apparent reason other than to be annoying.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 4/24/2014 Pook said:

I still think they could block any new registrations from this person's IP addresses. There could be several but not that many as this has been happening over and over again every few months.

If QVC actually started banning people based on multiple nics from an IP address, this place would be considerably less populated. Wink

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

On 4/25/2014 suzyQ3 said:
On 4/24/2014 Pook said:

If QVC actually started banning people based on multiple nics from an IP address, this place would be considerably less populated. Wink

With aol and cloudflare it's almost impossible to do that anymore.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

I don't even think they have to ban, but clearly they have the capacity to poof, so why not use it for the, uh, common good for a change...

Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Once again, there's a poster on the forums, that, I think could actually be a little scary.

I'm not going to mention her nic, but, I'm sure a lot of people have seen her posts.

She seems to have some kind of negative obsession with Amy, particularly the subject of her pregnancy. Her posts became increasingly uglier and weirder, to the point she sounded mentally unwell.

I cannot imagine anyone becoming so bothered by a stranger on TV, selling stuff. It's not like any Host has any impact on our lives. Anytime anyone becomes obsessed with how much they dislike a stranger on TV, I think it's a safe bet the problem may not be with the person on TV!

Years ago, when I first tried the forums, there was a poster who came across the same way, only her object of hatred, was Patti Reilly. It really creeped me out.

I think it's totally wrong for those kind of posts to be left up, and surely there is some way to look at the poster.