Regular Contributor

Kate Summerville's tight skirt

I know I will be booed but why in the world would she wear a skirt so tight and show so much? I don't know how she is breathing..Why not just go up a size? Why not wear something flattering instead of looking like she is going to burst the seams..I guess the hosts and vendors don't care anymore how they look on air..Personnally I think Kate looks disgusting.

Honored Contributor

Re: Kate Summerville's tight skirt

To you it may not look flattering but that is what a lot of women wear and she looked great in it. Why go up to a size way to big for the style? Doesn't make sense to me. To many, your style of dress might not seem flattering either. Everyone has different tastes. Accept that neither you nor anyone else are in charge of how anyone chooses to dress. Times change, styles change but many posters refuse to live in today's world!!

Respected Contributor

I was a bit surprised also about the skirt...thought she might be pregnant...

Contributor

Not a very good fit on the skirt-she did look pregnant-

Esteemed Contributor

if a skirt has large wrinkles in the front and back....while standing....it means its pulling...hence too tight....a skirt should be totally flat....when standing...

Super Contributor

Yikes, not a good look!

Honored Contributor

I agree, and her clothes were too tight last night at midnight. To each their own, not flattering in my opinion. Edited for spelling.
Super Contributor

Why even come here and say such a thing? It's your opinion, and why does anyone care? You are just trying to be mean and start a lot of negative remarks. A decent person would resist running to these forums and putting petty remarks like this here. How are you going to explain it to Him when He asks why you did this ?

If your life is so small that this is the best you can do with your time I will pray for you.

But first, please post a picture of yourself dressed nicely.

Respected Contributor

Who is Kate Summerville?

Occasional Contributor

Every day someone has something nasty to say about someone on these posts. One day someone is TOO fat, the next day they don't like the way someone dresses. The other day they didn't like the fact that some young man had long hair. My goodness are some people on these posts perfect? Whatever happened to accepting people as they are? I remember a couple of years ago, people were making fun of Dana (from Perricone) because of her hairstyle. Dana came back on the show and said that she had had cancer. Maybe she had lost her hair and had to wear a wig or something. I mean really people, give it a break.