Honored Contributor

....will never be *my* pillow! The male presenter gives me the serious, flat-out creeps even with the sound turned off. The pillows cost double what they should based on what's in them. I was in BB&B today and felt the pillow. No thanks. It will break down quickly with use. I rarely use the term rip-off, but in this case...

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Trusted Contributor
Not familiar with the product, but, I laughed, at the idea of never buying the pillow, because of the presenter!
Honored Contributor
On 4/19/2014 SUHSE39 said: Not familiar with the product, but, I laughed, at the idea of never buying the pillow, because of the presenter!
I said I thought the presenter was creepy. I still think so. I also said I had seen and touched the product and having done so, felt it was overpriced and underwhelming and I was not impressed and would not buy. Research and personal experience, as well as the personal eww factor.
Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

It's actually a pretty good pillow, but I really couldn't see all day presentations of a pillow so I opted not to watch... at all... so missed the vendor completely.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Wow, I have had this pillow for close to two years and I really enjoy it.

I have not really paid attention to the vendor.

Super Contributor

The vendor who sells the ""my pillow"" is okay. The man that gives me the creeps is the aussie guy that writes on the women leg to sell his shoes on QVC. He gives me the creeps big time!

Valued Contributor

Bought mine before it was sold on QVC so I've never watched the presentations. Love the pillow! I've had it for better than 2 years and I think it's well worth the price.

Super Contributor

Best pillow I've ever bought! And I've bought quite a few over the years. You mold it or punch it to the shape you want or need at night and it stays put. It washes well and wears well. You can't tell by simply touching or feeling it whether or not it is a good pillow. You have to sleep on it.

Respected Contributor

We love the my pillow. Could care less about the presenter. They had a mix up when we got ours (wrong firmness), and the company got in touch with us and sent us a new pillow. I asked how they wanted me to return the other one and they told me to keep it. Very nice CS.

Frequent Contributor
I like the "my pillow", but there is something unappealing about the vendor. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I can relate to what the OP is saying. I find the pillows to be quite comfortable.