Trusted Contributor

Was anybody watching the umbrella presentation during the Shawn Says Accessorize! show? At the end, what did that vendor do to or with her eye? Unbelievable and unprofessional behavior on live TV.

Honored Contributor

I only caught glimpses of the presentation. What happened with her eye that made it unprofessional?

Super Contributor
I looked up for a second and saw that something happened, but I didn't know what. I assumed she poked her or something. I should have rewound it.
Regular Contributor

The question Shawn was asking everyone was what special skill or talent they had. The umbrella lady said she could turn her eyelids inside-out. Then she did it. It was all in good fun.

Super Contributor
That's right, PinkieBelle, I saw it and forgot all about it when I posted.
Occasional Visitor
On 4/18/2014 Troop_Angel said:

Was anybody watching the umbrella presentation during the Shawn Says Accessorize! show? At the end, what did that vendor do to or with her eye? Unbelievable and unprofessional behavior on live TV.

They didn't show her turning her eyelids inside out. (thank God!) but I thought Shawn's reaction was lol funny and a nice break from the expected banter. I thought Shawn and the vendor were great and you need to lighten up.

I watch to shop and be entertained, not to critique their professional behavior (yawn)