Respected Contributor

Fellow shoppers have you received something other than what your ordered from QVC? It has happened again and for me this is the last time. I ordered a "Gardenia" (white agate) necklace and got a yellow piece of junk. Not even the right length. What's worse is CS said they would not check me next order unless I got 2 wrong items {#emotions_dlg.scared}{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Really??? I have returned damaged, used, defective and wrong items for several months and I'm sick of it. QVC needs to keep their used/as is separate from their new stock. This doesn't happen when I order from other companies so the solution is simple.

Just wondering if this is wide spread?

Frequent Contributor

Re: My Last Wrong Item!!!!!!!!!

I have not had this problem..YET..but it really is not professional for this to be happening, I can see it happening once in a blue moon but I have seen way to many post and complaints about this. It seems to be a real problem.

Super Contributor

Sorry, This has happened to you and others it seems. I am new to QVC and to the forums so as yet this has not happened to me.

Respected Contributor

On 4/11/2014 spend4zen said:

I have not had this problem..YET..but it really is not professional for this to be happening, I can see it happening once in a blue moon but I have seen way to many post and complaints about this. It seems to be a real problem.

Thanks for your answer Spend! I've called and done everything I can think of to bring these problems to QVC's attention but it is repeated. Maybe someone else that reads here and has experienced the same problems will be able to reach the correct person or department. I can't deal with it anymore.

I do care about the nice people who shop and write here. Carry on and continue to help others and even give us a laugh here and there.

Cathy {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

On 4/12/2014 Starlight1 said:

Sorry, This has happened to you and others it seems. I am new to QVC and to the forums so as yet this has not happened to me.

Thanks Star! Your post wasn't here a minute ago when I wrote. Perhaps you will have good luck with all your purchases. There are a few lines that I love but it has cost me $$$ to return the warehouse/company mistakes not to mention the aggravation. I even got an empty box that was supposed to have a sterling Irish ring. They replaced it!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Cathy