New Contributor
I have auto-delivery for ProActiv products that are sent to me every other month. The March delivery came with products that had 3/2014 and 4/2014 expiration dates on the bottle bottoms of two of the four products in the box. I called customer service and the kind lady sent me a replacement set within three days of the call. But again the expiration dates on the same two bottles were 4/2014 and 5/2014. In the past I have received ProActiv products that have dates anywhere between 12 to 18 months before expiration. There is a reason for the expiration dates---how will my face and body react to expired product? The customer service lady suggested I send back the second delivery as defective so I will not be charged for return postage. I am a bit disappointed in ProActiv for dropping the ball twice. It just does not sound like the ProActiv we love and respect. So QVC ProActiv users, please check the expiration dates on these products before one uses them!
Super Contributor

Re: Proactiv Expiration Dates

Good for you for checking expiration dates! It is so important. All cosmetic products should have them, and ladies should be diligent in throwing out open and used products as recommended. You can run a google search and find recommendations. Anything that your hands or lips touch get contaminated pretty quickly. Also,products that touch your eyes. I recently checked the date on a take home medical screening test and it had expired.