Esteemed Contributor

Brand Discovery Day - Saturday......I just can't wait!!

Wow, we're gonna discover some new brands on the Q! Wait for it--wait for it.....Orthaheel, Dooney & Bourke, Perricone! ......oh, and I wonder what we're going to see when we discover Vitamix and bare Minerals! And since I love fashion, I'm so intrigued to see what new brands we're going to discover on AM Style and the Shoe Spotlight!

I'm waiting with bated breath - for the new brand Vionic (Orthaheel) TSV, I'll get my coffee Saturday A.M. and sit down for the exciting discoveries - all day Saturday!{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}Wink

Is everyone excited?????????

Honored Contributor

Re: Brand Discovery Day - Saturday......I just can't wait!!

I know I'm thrilled beyond belief...

I probably will watch some of the Dooney shows, only because I'm a handbag junkie but am assuming they too will be nothing more than the same old song... Honestly, if I have to endure one more presentation of that Logo Lock hobo I think I'll throw something at the TV...

Other than Dooney, if I had wanted to 'discover' these brands, I've certainly had MORE than adequate opportunities to do so...

{#emotions_dlg.scared}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Frequent Contributor

LOL..Brand Discovery Day? Really? This should be interesting...I think that Day is intended for new Viewers not those of Us Who have been around for a while. Give them some credit though..They might throw in a new flavor of our favorite coffee or something...that would be considered a Discovery right???

Super Contributor

Yes, and who are they fooling ? Seems to be a day of the same old stuff as usual. I assume they believe only new viewers will be watching all day ! lol ! {#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

Don't forget Susan Graver.
Super Contributor

Oh yes, tansy, lest we forget !!!!

Trusted Contributor

I'm someone who watches rarely. Not because I have huge complaints, mainly because I don't have time, I work full time and then some, and on my off days, there are always things to do, so, any TV watching is kind of last option.

So, I have no idea, how often some programs are on. If what is on, doesn't interest me, I wouldn't watch, but, no big deal.

I get that if you enjoy watching home shopping, and it's kind of a priority, repetitive programming would be annoying, but, don't you think there are an awful lot of shoppers that are not frequent viewers, like myself, who don't watch enough to know how often some things are on?

When I go to B&M stores, it seems they're always changing the displays and where things, are, but, after you've wasted 20 minutes hunting, you discover there really isn't a lot new, it's just in new placesWinkUsed to just annoy the crup out of me, but, LOL, I'm working on reducing stress, so, I walk thru the store chanting (Not really), but, I do try not to let these retailers bother me!

Honored Contributor

Hey KittyMOM......I think the Q Execs pogrammers, and buyers need to take a sanity test....BRAND DISCOVERY DAY.....EXCUSE ME!!!!!......I think the people we should applaud is the folks that do their marketing and promos because it's just absolutely AMAZING that they continue to come up with clever show titles for the same ole qwap....just another day I will NOT be watching.....better things to do than see the same 10 brands being hawked! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}{#emotions_dlg.mad}

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

On 4/5/2014 SUHSE39 said:

I'm someone who watches rarely. Not because I have huge complaints, mainly because I don't have time, I work full time and then some, and on my off days, there are always things to do, so, any TV watching is kind of last option.

So, I have no idea, how often some programs are on. If what is on, doesn't interest me, I wouldn't watch, but, no big deal.

I get that if you enjoy watching home shopping, and it's kind of a priority, repetitive programming would be annoying, but, don't you think there are an awful lot of shoppers that are not frequent viewers, like myself, who don't watch enough to know how often some things are on?

When I go to B&M stores, it seems they're always changing the displays and where things, are, but, after you've wasted 20 minutes hunting, you discover there really isn't a lot new, it's just in new placesWinkUsed to just annoy the crup out of me, but, LOL, I'm working on reducing stress, so, I walk thru the store chanting (Not really), but, I do try not to let these retailers bother me!

SUSHE...I think for the Q Did What gang (and I use the term "gang" since my NFL team is going the "gang" route{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}).....anyway, what Im saying is we check the program guide or flip through the channels when we get a moment after we take care of errands and life. Sadly QVC USED TO BE a sales option but now its gotten so PATHETIC that we do NOT watch any more....I dont think any of us, builds our life around a so called "shopping channel"....it's just sad to see a retailer that was a pleasant surprise and provided so much diversity and uniqueness go down the toilet.....AND THAT'S OUR POINT on this forum.

I do not know where you shop---but my favorite stores (I shop Home Goods/TJ MAXX, Dillards, Macy's, Kirklands, Hobby Lobby, Bed Bath, and Beyond, Stein Mart and a few specialty shops too)....and see not only new displays, BUT TOTALLY NEW AND DIFFERENT MERCHANDISE---there is something unique to explore in one of the departments especially Home Goods and Hobby Lobby.....as for Department Stores, there are not only new clothes, but accessories-fashion jewelry, handbags, even kitchen gadgets.....Even Target has some interesting stuff to add to their line of standard merchandise....To each his own, maybe you don't enjoy shopping as much as some of us do.....afterall shopping should be considered a sport and much more exciting than watching steroid ball....errr.....baseball...PEACE!Wink

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Well, guess what? Did anyone see the new brand on AM Style?? So they have actually "discovered" ONE new brand -- of course, I haven't watched the Q constantly since midnight last night, so I might have missed another one! This one is not bad --two of the three colors and almost all the sizes are on waitlist.......

A253937 Sunny Leigh 3/4 Sleeve V-Neck Release Pleat Tunic Dress

Sunny Leigh Printed 3/4 Sleeve V-Neck Release Pleat Tunic Dress