Contributor

What's with all these all day "theme" shows are they kidding....???????

Honored Contributor

They have been doing them for years. Thank goodness we don't get all day computers or all day mattresses.

Valued Contributor

I hate Theme shows. Even if it is something I am interested in I certainly don't want too watch it all day!

Frequent Contributor

I hate the "theme" shows............all day gardening, all day Irish, all day anything!!! It must be easier or cheaper for QVC, in some way, to do this. I can think of no other logical reason they're doing this so often. Tired of it!!! {#emotions_dlg.mad}

Frequent Contributor
I wondered about that too, what's so weird is that it is the same products over and over. Come on QVC, I got it the first time! Show me new and different brands . Stop the all day telethons that feature 3-4 of the same items over and over and over...BTW, airing a new flavor of wen or a new philosophy body scent is not new and different.
Honored Contributor

It's a gimmick to rotate their limited inventory and just lengthen the presentation on each item.........a way to stretch it ......I agree with Sabear I want to see new and different brands..... And by new and different brands I do NOT mean AARP or a Travel Agency either!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

ITA! Even the themes I'm interested in are over done. For instance, I love chocolate but I certainly wouldn't want to eat it all day!

Super Contributor

I think QVC is suffering from severe memory problems. Seems they have lost their ability to program new, innovation and refreshing shows as they did in days long gone. They seem to think we have memory problems as well if all they feed us is this constant repeat of the same old products, and these ridiculous theme days.

I wonder if the concept of running off long-term viewers has dawned on them yet?

I don't spend 1/4 of the money I used to, because I'm not willing to watch these dreaded repeat of shows.

They are getting seriously lame. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Valued Contributor
groundhog day(s)
Esteemed Contributor
On 3/24/2014 depglass said:

They have been doing them for years. Thank goodness we don't get all day computers or all day mattresses.

I also hate "all day" shows of the same theme!! But then I also hate the one hour shows of the same product -- one hour of computers, one hour of mattresses, one hour of blenders etc etc. Definitely do not watch QVC like I used to...find myself changing channels often!