New Contributor

tried to cancel 2 hours after order placed. it was in the process of shipping!! has this happened to anyone else?

Honored Contributor
Call CS and see if they can help. There have been problems with the order cancellation function.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

They know what they are doing there. Smiley Happy They tell you that they don't charge your card until they ship the item. So sometimes they very quickly change the status to shipped, even though it doesn't actually ship for several more days, so that they can collect the funds.

AFAIK, there is nothing you can do except return the item or refuse delivery. But you'll pay for the shipping unless it's defective.

Honored Contributor

Yes that happened to me with a sweater I ordered on the Irish show the other day. I have a feeling that particular item was being shipped from someplace other than their warehouse in PA or they were just really on the ball that day.

Respected Contributor

The lesson here is to think before you order.

Frequent Contributor
Thank you.
Honored Contributor

Same thing happened to me last weekend. I ordered a gadget. I checked and double checked I ordered the right one. I had second thoughts that I ordered the wrong one and triple checked. Yep, it was wrong and locked in in less than 6 hrs from ordering. The frustrating part is the average order for me isn't usually touched for a minimum of three days. I don't usually change them.

Honored Contributor

That has happened to me. Call customer service and let them know. In my case, they entered a note in their system so at least when I returned the item I would not have to pay the return s/h fee.

Super Contributor

yes- they are pulling that trick lately.... I tried to cancel just an hour after purchasing- it said in process... and it processed for 4 days after that... hmmmm...... I ended up having to return them on my dime and if I could have cancelled I never would have had them sent.

Super Contributor

Wow, they ship too slow, people complain. They ship too fast, people complain. I'd rather they ship faster. Think before you buy!