Esteemed Contributor

Why on earth does Gary need to be on w/Antonella on Denim & Co 6-7 PM??...or any other time. He adds nothing to the program at all. Since when is he more of an authority about clothing than Antonella or Mary Beth or Jill, etc, etc. To me he is an unnecessary fixture to the set. Get rid of Gary! Sometimes I just have to vent!

Honored Contributor

Who is Gary?

Respected Contributor
On 3/12/2014 Bungo said:

Who is Gary?

He's part of the D&Co. design team.

Honored Contributor

I don't see any reason Gary needs to be on either. We don't need more people on each show. We need less. Also, please ditch all the social media.

Esteemed Contributor

I like Gary.....

Honored Contributor

I like Gary and appreciate the added info from him, I also think he pairs well with Antonella who is not crazy about doing the fashion presents.

Valued Contributor

I have never seen Gary try to dance sing or relive a personal story.He talks about the design,fabric and information applying to the product.How many hosts can say they do that??? I say keep him!

Super Contributor
On 3/12/2014 mosky said:

I have never seen Gary try to dance sing or relive a personal story.He talks about the design,fabric and information applying to the product.How many hosts can say they do that??? I say keep him!

I 100% agree. Put anyone on that will contribute to the information about what is being sold. I want to hear all of it because it's going to help me decide if a product is what I want or don't want. Antonella is lovely but Gary is part of the design team and I would like to know what considerations the team took to make what I'm buying worth it. Keep Gary!

Honored Contributor

I like the D&C buyer and I think he does add to the program. I can't say the same for the jewelry buyer, David, who I'd just as soon not see. Clearly, this is part of the Q's latest sales strategy so we might as well get rid of it. It makes perfect sense. As QVC deletes more and more vendors in favor of house brands, well, these ARE the new vendor representatives...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Regular Contributor

Since QVC introduced the Denim & Co. line many years ago, the hosts have always presented it without guest, and did a great job. They don't need a guest for the line and just like David Markstein doesn't add anything to the jewelry shows. Gary doesn't add anything to the Denim & Co. shows, if anything him and David take away from the presentations. Just because they work on the design and buying teams doesn't mean that they are the best ones to talk about the items on air.