Frequent Contributor

Why is Rachel Boesing Only doing the Wee Hours of the Mornong!

Why is Rachel on in the wee hours of the mornings. Does anyone have any idea?
Super Contributor

Re: Why is Rachel Boesing Only doing the Wee Hours of the Mornong!

I have to be honest and say I'm glad. I won't ask any questions.

Honored Contributor

I have great difficulty watching her for more than 2-3 minutes.
Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

On 2/16/2014 BonnieBelle said:

I have to be honest and say I'm glad. I won't ask any questions.

I agree!!

Regular Contributor

On 2/16/2014 Norriesgirls said: Why is Rachel on in the wee hours of the mornings. Does anyone have any idea?

It depends on the day. Mondays & Friday's she's on from 6 - 9am during the fashion morning show, Tuesday's she's on anywhere between 12 & 3 pm. She hosts Qcheck on Tuesday afternoons so she can either be on for 1 hour or until 3 pm depending on the schedule. Other days she's on during the overnight hours.

Respected Contributor

Low seniority.

Regular Contributor

On 2/17/2014 insomniac said:

Low seniority.

Not necessarily look at how quick Albany and Shawn moved to working days/early evening shifts. While Amy (who was hired around the same time as Albany) and Gabrielle (who was hired around the same time as Shawn) are mostly working the overnight hours. It's mostly due to sales at how fast you get a decent on air timeslot. Heck look at Kerstin & Jennifer both were hired the same time and Kerstin is already working days while Jennifer is still on the overnight shift.

Honored Contributor

On 2/17/2014 BillyBob20 said:
On 2/17/2014 insomniac said:

Low seniority.

Not necessarily look at how quick Albany and Shawn moved to working days/early evening shifts. While Amy (who was hired around the same time as Albany) and Gabrielle (who was hired around the same time as Shawn) are mostly working the overnight hours. It's mostly due to sales at how fast you get a decent on air timeslot. Heck look at Kerstin & Jennifer both were hired the same time and Kerstin is already working days while Jennifer is still on the overnight shift.

Personally I prefer Jennifer over Kerstin. Amy has her own show so I'm surprised she isn't on more daytime hours. I think Amy has come a long way and is becoming a very good host. Probably the best of the newer group. They shouldn't waste Amy's time doing social media for Lisa. Amy can handle shows on her own.

Super Contributor

The only one I can watch out of all mentioned here is Jennifer.

Contributor

She's not watchable - I just change the channel. Don't care for Jennifer either -- her and her adjectives. She acts like every item is so exciting -- and that is so not the case.