Super Contributor

Shipping from QVC at a stand-still

If you are expecting an item from QVC, don't hold your breath. The bad weather is keeping many things from getting out-even at best, it now takes forever to get things from QVC - and tracking is almost non-existant. While I can expect delays due to bad weather, can't they indicate in the tracking that weather is delaying many items, or mention this on the air?????

Fed Up

Honored Contributor

Re: Shipping from QVC at a stand-still

I think anyone with a TV knows what's going on weather-wise. Ebay always puts up shipping delay notices, so I guess QVC could, too.

Occasional Contributor

I have been tracking my UPS packages and mine have had a ""adverse weather"" notice.

Respected Contributor

I think some people have expectations that couldn't possible be met. If you live in a part of the country that experiences bad weather, you have a better understanding of traffic not being able to move: by air or land. I don't think hosts should be expected to give weather conditions or exact shipping times. Perhaps some people would be better served buying from Amazon under their Prime service. Things arrive very quickly/

Contributor

I don't usually have an issues with UPS deliveries but when they ship anything via USPS it's like it comes on a slow boat from China it takes so long.
Esteemed Contributor

Despite the weather, Amazon and Zappos have no problem delivering within 2 days. I have no idea why QVC takes so long---both in good and bad weather.....particularly given how much they charge. I wish they would offer something like amazon prime for frequent customers (actually for anybody to use that would willingly pay the annual fee).
Occasional Contributor

My tracking numbers give no info at all. Just the address it is being shipped too. I ordered from ShopHQ and got my order in just about 5 days