Esteemed Contributor

What is going on with your jeans?!

I have been buying the jeans A72887 for awhile now when they're in stock. They were my favorite jeans. They had always fit me nice.

Now all of a sudden they changed. Here's where the problems are. This time my 2 pair of jeans were SO long I could have tripped over them. I am regular in length and these are made for taller people NOT regular. So why do you have them under regular when they are not?

And that's not all. I had my friend shorten them for me.

Well the person who shortened them saved the material to show me the 2 same pair of jeans are 2 DIFFERENT lengths. (Both too long but one pair even longer than the other pair).

Also other than them being 2 long and 2 different lengths the person who hemmed them showed me the inside of the jeans. The people at the factory never cut off all the strings inside after finishing them. There were so many strings my friend had to cut them off which took her forever. She said shes never seen anything like it where clothing is UNfinished.

Also I would like to add I bought another pair of jeans A227584 that were also way too long and had them hemmed, and the crotch fixed because the crotch seam wasn't finished @ the factory!

What is going on? Where is quality control? 36 dollars for jeans (not to mention shipping and handling) that are made terrible.

I am a long time QVC shopper that always loved your products (you can check my reviews). I kept these jeans, and had them fixed (thanks to my friend) but I am not going to buy clothing if this is how they will be made.

I posted this here because once you leave a review on a product you cannot go back and leave another one after you buy something again, even though that something changed. So I hope that you will read this and take into consideration fixing these issues.

Thank you.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Honored Contributor

Re: What is going on with your jeans?!

I hear your cry, but it's not just jeans. I saw an SG top I liked. I ordered it in three colors. They all fit differently. One is boxy, one fits just right, the third is a tad snug. I'm about to give up on buying ay more clothing items from QVC. If they can't get manufacturers to do better, then I guess they just don't care about the customers. After all, the customer has to foot the bill for the return.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What is going on with your jeans?!

{#emotions_dlg.bored}QVC, Seems to be going thought the "Goldie locks" syndrome.