Valued Contributor

Careful..could become adult rated

Showing too much skin below the belt when demonstrating the Flex Belt.

Honored Contributor

Re: Careful..could become adult rated

I avoid any and all exercise programming so no worries...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

I totally agree. I thought Kirsten was going to take her skirt off for a minute there!

That's how we roll in the shire..
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/26/2014 Cas said:

I totally agree. I thought Kirsten was going to take her skirt off for a minute there!

LOL. . .When I saw the title of the thread and read the OP, that's the only host who came to my mind. I saw her demo this a few weeks ago. She loves to strip down during this presentation, doesn't she? At least we know she has a back up career waiting for her if the QVC host position falls through.

Honored Contributor

I have an idea for a teaming....

Put on Kirsten and with Renee with Woman With Control.....and to quote the song from the movie GYPSY (for Gypsy Rose Lee)....""you'll have a real good time""......(stripping and gyrating).....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Regular Contributor

Totally agree, I was walking thru and saw the view of the belt and abs and below and thought what in the world are they selling now? disgusting

Trusted Contributor

Ladies, LOL, I have to ask you:

If anything on conservative QVC truly offends you or makes you think of adult programming, what in the heck do you watch on TV?

I'm no athlete, certainly, not a hot model type, but, because I do love to eat, and not always the healthy choices I promote as a Dietitian {#emotions_dlg.lol}exercise is a must.

It's kind of hard to work out in a snowmobile suit Winkmost people in the classes that I go to, tend towards more minimal clothing.

On the other hand, there are a lot of complaints about QVC not listening to comments about the stale, same old programming; maybe they are indeed listening and they're trying to respond; I may have to find time to watch more!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/26/2014 SPURT said:

Put on Kirsten and with Renee with Woman With Control.....and to quote the song from the movie GYPSY (for Gypsy Rose Lee)....""you'll have a real good time""......(stripping and gyrating).....

Smiley Happy PERFECT! David could join with his happy dance.

Honored Contributor

On 1/26/2014 SUHSE39 said:

Ladies, LOL, I have to ask you:

If anything on conservative QVC truly offends you or makes you think of adult programming, what in the heck do you watch on TV?

I'm no athlete, certainly, not a hot model type, but, because I do love to eat, and not always the healthy choices I promote as a Dietitian {#emotions_dlg.lol}exercise is a must.

It's kind of hard to work out in a snowmobile suit Winkmost people in the classes that I go to, tend towards more minimal clothing.

On the other hand, there are a lot of complaints about QVC not listening to comments about the stale, same old programming; maybe they are indeed listening and they're trying to respond; I may have to find time to watch more!!

I'm with you on this, as I can't get really shook-up about some of the things others seem to find 'tasteless'... But about your last paragraph... No, this isn't their attempt at fresh, new programming. Fitness shows in January are about as predictable on Q as Dell, Susan Graver, Vitamix and typically lousy weekend programming...

Smile Wink

Honored Contributor

On 1/26/2014 wildcat fan said:
On 1/26/2014 SPURT said:

Smiley Happy PERFECT! David could join with his happy dance.

Now that's an image to keep me out of the kitchen... David in workout togs...