Super Contributor

TWENTY-FOUR HOURS DEVOTED TO DECORATING YOUR OUTDOORS ???...

Really ? It's snowing outdoors today....just saying'

Honored Contributor

Re: TWENTY-FOUR HOURS DEVOTED TO DECORATING YOUR OUTDOORS ???...

Some parts of the country are not as cold as Michigan but I still think it is ridiculous.

Valued Contributor

It may be a welcome distraction from the snowstorm in the East today! It was supposed to start snowing in NYC at around noon, but it started at 8 am-- uh-oh!!
Super Contributor

I'm in the north, and actually really like seeing gardening and outdoor shows because it makes me look forward to spring and planting season. {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Sorry for those of you who find it annoying. I feel that way about all the Christmas in July shows. {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Esteemed Contributor

Sure beats 24 hours of electronics or kitchen!!! I need something to get me out of the winter blahs, and this is just the ticket. It may be below zero outside, but I'm getting in the spring mood.

Thank you, QVC!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor

I suppose you are right. However, it's just too frigid for me, and the ground is frozen so I just can't "warm up" to the spring show yet...no pun intended. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} It just has to be warmer for my mind set !

Respected Contributor

The push is on...Christmas push is gone now we have the gardening push. I think Jan.20 is way too early for this especially all day.

Honored Contributor

Too bad they never devote that much time to decorating the indoors... and no, I don't mean with dicey strings of lights that might or might not work and fake candles.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I know it's not cold everywhere but it seems silly to me to offer a TSV that much of the country won't be able to plant for awhile yet. It seems silly to me to have a day of outdoor merchandise much of the country won't be able to use for several months. What is one supposed to do with all this spring/summer stuff they order if they do live in Ohio, etc.?

I detest these all day gardening shows anyhow. I think they are a total snoozefest as I don't buy this type of stuff from QVC. I buy all my outdoor plants locally and I don't fill my yard with a bunch of tchotchkes.

Valued Contributor

I'm enjoying the shows. I live in the northeast too, but I love the summers where I live!! Gardening and spending time in the backyard is something I look forward to all year long. I purchased a bunch of things today. It's better than shoveling snow-LOL!