New Holiday Decor
45 Members and 15869 Guests Online

Q Did What?

New QVC Mobile App

Started 1368459256.267 in Q Did What? | Last reply 1368635334.37 by Mindy D
replies

I can't find a thread about the new QVC mobile app dated more recently than 2010, so here goes: thanks for adding the cart which allows us to order more than 1 item at a time, BUT the latest update doesn't update on a timely basis.

For instance, I thought QVC stopped its lunchtime specials becasue I don't see them on my phone. Yesterday I missed the Donney Burke show and checked my phone to see what I missed and realized the "Items Recently on Air" was two hours old.

I haven't tried to order anything on this new app but I have read reviews on the app store that say the app crashes when you try to order.

I am using an iPhone 4s with the latest updated IOS on it. Previous versions of the QVC app worked fine. I updated this app within the last two weeks, so I'm sure its the latest.

Please fix this.

Page 1 of 1
Glitzy1368461963.0589 PostsRegistered 1/5/2008

The QVC app had always worked fine, then I updated it and now I don't see the Lunchtime Specials or the copy under each category. I have an Android phone. What happened? I uninstalled it and then re-installed and it still doesn't work correctly.

Mindy D1368635334.371240 PostsRegistered 5/23/2010
Let the IT people know. Look at the top if the homepage for "Feedback", they will fix the problem.

Page 1 of 1