Occasional Contributor

I am a huge fan of this scent and just opened my package of super sized shower gel and lotion from I believe 2013. Last year, they only offered this scent in a super sized Olive Oil Scrub and Lotion combo and it looks like they are doing the same thing this year. But, to make matters worse, you HAVE to buy the triple combo with a 4 oz. spray as well. It seems they are not offering this with just Scrub and Lotion on it's own for $73 like with Summer Grace. That is my complaint. Not happy, I don't need any more perfume right now.

Contributor

I'm hoping with so many asking for 3 in 1 gels in the Summer scents that next year will be different. It would be nice to see the 3 in 1 gel as a super size all by itself in all the summer scents and then also have duos with the lotion. I would also like a scrub and lotion duo. The set they have this year is nice if one wants the fragrance too. They just need to also offer the 3 in 1 in a super size and I would be perfectly happy. I haven't tried Falling in Love summer. What does it smell like?

Occasional Contributor

I'm really bad at describing scents. FIL Summer is a lot stronger than regular Falling in Love and actually smells nothing like FIL. It is VERY sweet. I ordered the huge gel/lotion when it first came out as a TSV and while I didn't like it right away, it "grew" on me and I became an instant fan. It's "heavier" than Summer Grace. I also didn't like SG right away and that grew on me too. Now I have Sea of Love coming (never tried). I wonder if I will have the same experience like I did with the other summer scents...

Contributor

Thank you SunshineC. Your description has been helpful. I know what you mean about trying things and having them grow on you. Some scents I know I love right away and others grow on me over time. I think I will try FIL Summer and find out if it is for me or not.