Frequent Contributor

I've read were it is being said that the philosophy's spritz has little to no scent or staying power. I'd like to hear some opinions from those that have tried it. Please and Thank You.

I'm considering an order of A267025, which has the 16oz spritz.

Frequent Contributor
No one??
Esteemed Contributor

Hi vonlam - I have only used Snow Angel spritz, and I really like it. I spray it liberally on and around my skin, hair and clothes, and I can smell it sometimes into the next day, though it is not overly strong. I keep it in the powder room and use it as a pick-me-up. I thought about ordering another fragrance but the stand-alones are all on wait list (and I don't really need it right now).

The set you are considering is definitely one I would buy (if I needed it).

Cogito ergo sum
Frequent Contributor
Thank you Sweetbay, I really appreciate your feedback. I am out of FIL and thought the spritz would be nice for the warmer weather. I always spray my clothing but will have to try the hair. Thanks for the tip
Respected Contributor
I actually think the AG and PG spritzes last longer than the spray fragrance. After a few hours, it's subtle, but very personal and intimate.
Respected Contributor

The spritz formulation is one of my favorites. I agree that it is wonderful because you can spritz it on your hair, clothes and body and it does not leave a residue like the dry oil spray. As far as lasting power...I have a tough time judging that. All philosophy seems to fade faster on me that say Cashmere Mist but then they say you cannot smell it on yourself as well as others can anyway.

I say go for it...although I have only tried AG and PG, not the Loves.

Another favorite formula for me is the hand creams.

Respected Contributor

I have always found the scent from the spritzes to last long.

vonam, You mentioned FIL, and I love how that smells in the spritz formulation. I, also, think you'll love the A267025 kit, if you decide to order.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
New Contributor

I have been using the spritzes for years and love them! During the warm mths. keep in your frig. the cool mist is shear heaven on a hot day for a wonderful pick me up. I have put in my ice cooler while camping . Wonderful not overpowering scent with a cooling effect. Hope that helps you.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks to everyone that commented. I appreciate it. I'm going to go ahead and place my order. I was going to go for the upcoming TSV but don't need the shower gel AND olive oil scrub. I do however need the 32 oz lotion that comes with A267025, but was hesitate to order because of the spritz, so Thank You all for helping me out.

Frequent Contributor
On 3/29/2015 ziggys mommy said:

I have been using the spritzes for years and love them! During the warm mths. keep in your frig. the cool mist is shear heaven on a hot day for a wonderful pick me up. I have put in my ice cooler while camping . Wonderful not overpowering scent with a cooling effect. Hope that helps you.

I've read of people doing this and it's one of the reason why I was considering the spritz