New Contributor

I keep my purity and micro delivery in my bathroom shower. This is the 2nd time this has happened, the micro delivery crystals melt and they are not abrasive any more. Has this happened to anyone else?

Any help will be helpful.

Thank you.

Super Contributor

Maybe it's too warm in there.

Super Contributor

I always keep mine in the shower and they are fine. I give mine a shake because I believe the crystals probably settle on the bottom and the pump is picking up more crystals initially and as you continue to use it you will get less crystals as you go along.

Contributor

Hi there. This has happened with me all three times ive bought the product, so even though I loved it I had to stop buying it Smiley Sad

Philosophy always said it was normal, and to just shake the bottle. but that never worked for me! it still stayed watery /without the texture it arrived with.

I suggest the Aveeno radiance face scrub as a great alternative if you need one! very similar formula and no melting!

Esteemed Contributor

I've noticed this too so I shake my container as well. The crystals might not be as grainy as they once were but they still exfoliate nicely. And it's probably even gentler too!

Super Contributor

I keep mine on the little 'ledge' outside my shower - when I am ready to use it, I slide open the door just enough to steal a 'pump'! Wink

Regular Contributor

Unless you run an exhaust fan or open a window if you have one in the bathroom, it is the residual humidity in the air that is causing this to occur. I run the exhaust fan during and after showering and moved the container to the vanity counter and no longer have this issue.

Maybe this will work for you.

Regular Contributor

Unless you run an exhaust fan or open a window if you have one in the bathroom, it is the residual humidity in the air that is causing this to occur. I run the exhaust fan during and after showering and moved the container to the vanity counter and no longer have this issue.

Maybe this will work for you.

New Contributor

I'm having the same issue! I've used this product for years, in my shower, with  no "melting". I think that the beads just aren't in the product in the same amount anymore..what a waste of money Smiley Sad