Occasional Contributor

I ordered the Loveswept combo, ( shower gel, body lotion, perfume spray). I just love the scent, very fresh, after using cinnamon buns, pumpkin icing etc all winter. I just have one thing that bugs me, the lotion is very difficult to get out from the bottle. Does anyone else have this issue or is it just me??? {#emotions_dlg.confused1} It's just a screw cap, maybe the buyers could recommend the same type of cap that is on the shower gel or at least some kind of pump. Not a big deal, just a quirk of mine......any suggestions out there from other philosophy gals???

Frequent Contributor

ah! i just sprayed myself with Loveswept a few moments ago - LOVE!

YES! The bottles are a pet peeve of mine as well. some are thicker plastic than others and difficult to squeeze. I turn it upside down and shake it hard to help move the lotion to cap area. When it gets towards the end I have also cut the bottles in half and put the remainder in a small jar. Those thicker lotions belong in a tube!!

Trusted Contributor
I received a small sample of the Loveswept lotion and am considering purchasing the lotion. the trio seems like a better value though. Is the perfume very strong? I love the lotion and the scent lasts all day on me. I don't like overpowering perfumes. The set seems like a great price though.
Frequent Contributor

Hello CAshopper -- the fragrance is not overpowering to me at all. If you like the lotion I think you will like the spray. I have the set you are referring to.

Ulta is now carrying an actual perfume version which I just ordered - I like it that much.

Respected Contributor
I really like this perfume. It's clean and unique ...to my nose at least.
Trusted Contributor
The two Im debating are A265556 which is the supersize Duo with a 32-ounce bath gel and 32-ounce lotion for $71. Then the trio is A262224 which has only a 16-ounce bath gel and lotion, but contains a 2-ounce EDT spray. I love this lotion, so I like the idea of a 32-ounce lotion rather than the 16-ounce in the trio is appealing, but if the EDT isn't overpowering, a 2-ounce fragrance should last me quite a while. I think I'll try the trio.
Trusted Contributor
On 3/18/2015 birkin baby said: I really like this perfume. It's clean and unique ...to my nose at least.
I agree. I've had the sample lotion for quite some time and finally used it this week.. It is really pleasant and clean smelling. Not too floral but definitely feminine. The lotion has a really long lasting scent which is unusual for fragranced lotions I've tried. I applied it this morning and can still smell it on my arms.
Frequent Contributor

check out philosophy.com today! they have a special ""bundle"" of 2 oz fragrance and .5 oz free for I think $33 !!

Honored Contributor

I really like this one too!!!

Occasional Contributor

Oh my, what an idiot I was, I originally was yakking about how hard it was to get the lotion out, and thought maybe a pump would be nice...........OMG, I must have been too excited when I rec'd this the other day via UPS and never checked the entire box.........yes, ladies, lo and behold, there is a pump, over-looked by my anxiousness!!! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

I am loving the scent more everyday. I don't think IMO, its too strong at all and does last the entire day. I put the lotion on around 5am on my arms and is still there. I'm not much for flowery perfumes either, this is kind of in the middle.

I was Sasha........... I might have to try the actual perfume version @ ULTA, thanks for the tip!!!