Contributor

Need to replace Pure Grace Lotion. Can anybody recommend another PG product?

I'm returning my most recent Pure Grace lotion back to Philosophy...the product has changed again according to the list of ingredients, and not for the better.

I'm still hoping to capture the scent, though, and thought I'd ask if anybody can recommend another product that still smells like Pure Grace used to..... and is moisturizing. Body Butter? Olive Oil stuff? Anybody?

Respected Contributor

Re: Need to replace Pure Grace Lotion. Can anybody recommend another PG product?

I use both AG and PG whipped body creme (not body butter.) I find it pretty moisturizing and to me the scent lasts all day. On me, the scent of the creme even outlasts the spray fragrance. The scent is soft and fresh.
Occasional Contributor

Re: Need to replace Pure Grace Lotion. Can anybody recommend another PG product?

The Living Grace I got from QVC smelled watered-down compared to the one I purchased at Ulta. It could just be me, I don't know, but it got me wondering if QVC is getting a cheaper version of Philosophy fragrances to go along with their cheaper prices. Probably not, just wondering out loud.

Respected Contributor

I'm not sure what PG used to smell like. However, I do agree with RachB that the whipped body creme is great. It is moisturizing and the scent seems to linger pretty well.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

On 3/17/2015 EvaMorgan said:

The Living Grace I got from QVC smelled watered-down compared to the one I purchased at Ulta. It could just be me, I don't know, but it got me wondering if QVC is getting a cheaper version of Philosophy fragrances to go along with their cheaper prices. Probably not, just wondering out loud.

I have purchased Philosophy LG, PG, AG, etc., (body lotion) from different stores, i.e.; Macy's, QVC, Ulta, etc.

I think it depends on the batch of the product. Sometimes it smells just heavenly, and other times I've gotten AG from QVC that had no fragrance whatsoever.

Discouraging!!